Chapter 4: The Love and Passion

"It's my brother!" Xavier says in tears. "I haven't seen him since the..."

"My brother it's been a while." Xavier's brother says and kneels on one knee.

"Dylan, where have you been?"

"It's a long story! You wouldn't believe me."

"Wait! Dylan?" The Blood Scouts see Dylan takes off his head gear. "You just left us there in the middle of the battle. We almost died."

"What the hell Dylan!? You left them?" Xavier snaps at Dylan. Dylan looks away.

"I know. I know this looks bad... But the kingdom is in trouble..." Dylan says in a concerned tone but Xavier interrupts him.

"We know! Dylan this is serious.."

"Okay, let's get moving, walk and talk."

"What the hell did you do now?" Xavier says in a harsh tone.

"Okay so I was a secret knight for King Brightside, bless his soul. And I watched him get stabbed in the neck... He was choking out and he said to me, 'Tell Xavier, that the next King has been revealed...' And then he passed. But the Goddess has a huge army, that's the other part of the life I had to live being a spy for King Brightside. But I have no words for me leaving that day... I shouldn't have left. I was young! Don't you understand!? Any of you! I am a vampire still! I have to wear this dark armor because of the blood oath."

"We know but you left your team! Let's go Xavier! We have a bitch to fry." The Blood Scouts glare.

"This is my brother, I can't abandon him. Let's go Dylan, you have seen where the Goddess has been hiding."

"Yeah she is hiding out in the abandoned old amusement park, in the funhouse."

"Well let's get a move on, let's not just sit here and talk about who abandoned who. Just keep walking." Angel says taking the lead into the meadow just beyond the city limits.

"Whoa! Who is she?" Dylan whispers quietly to Xavier.

"Dylan, she isn't your type!"

"No she isn't! She already has a crush. It's on this wizard, his name is Harry. He is a real dreamer she says." Chloe says as Angel punches her. "And now that we killed his girlfriend, that damn she devil. He's back on the market! Right Angel?" Chloe says as she walks by Angel smiling.

"Shut up." Angel blushes. "You're not suppose to tell anyone!" Chloe has a sly smile to her face as she sees the meadow.

"Look who's down there!" Chloe says with a wink at Angel who is still blushing.

"Oh! No way! He is down there?" The Impossibles say getting all giggly.

"No?!" Angel looks over the hill where they are at and sees Harry sitting there reading a spell book. "Oh my stars! It is him!"

"Well go on!" Xavier says looking at the meadow. "This is your chance. Take it!" Xavier smiles giving Angel a slight push. She leisurely walks down the hill toward Harry. He turns around and smiles.

"I was wondering when you would come down from the hill." He goes back to reading his spell book and without looking up, he says, "You aren't the only one that's good at being sneaky."

"Oh!" Angel says kind of blushing still. "So...umm... Harry..."

"Yes?" Harry closes his book and stands up from where he was sitting.

"I got something to say."

"Okay?" Harry smiles.

"I... I..."