Chapter 4

Happy birthday baeeeeee!!!!......Here's a update lovelys, in honor of August's day!
_____________________________

Mahagonys POV

Its been two weeks since I seen August, and my world has changed completely. I feel jittery and nervous, and anxious now. I haven't told Dj and I don't think I will.

I look at Angelica and see Augusts face all over her and I feel disappointed. Dj was worried too, but more worried excited. A few days ago he asked me was I pregnant, which was a stupid question, because we've always used condoms, if I wasn't on birth control at the time. I told him no, and he was relieved kinda, but at the same time disappointed. Its Saturday so I decided to fix breakfast. As I walked downstairs I saw Dj coming from the kitchen drinking out of the milk jug. I bit my lip because he was only in his boxers and he had an amazing body, but I didn't want his dirty mouth on our only supply of milk.

"DARREN REYNOLDS JR!

He jumped and milk spilt on him.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Why don't you use a cup?"
"This was quicker."

He said while grabbing a towel and wiping his face. I chuckled and walked over to him and placed my lips on his. I moaned slightly as he placed his hand on my ass gripping it. I pulled away and giggled.

"Well, good morning to you too!"

I laughed when he said that and kissed his lips.

"You deserve so much more for being and great mother and a future WIFE."

I grinned.

"Aww, thank you baby."

I kissed his lips and walked to the fridge. He came back in and looked through the cabinets.

"What are we doing today baby?"
"I would say we could go out, but my boss, called me in."
"Really Dj?!"
"Yes, I'm sorry, but I can't control what he wants me to do."
"Why can't you tell him your spending the day with your girlfriend and daughter!"
"Look babe, we need the extra money anyway."

I rolled my eyes. He stepped close to me and I pushed him away, instead he grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck.

"No Darren, I'm not in the mood." "You sure?"
"Yes."
"I don't believe you."
"What's not to believe?"
"Angels not here, and you came down her kissing me like you were, I think you want something."

I smiled and he picked me up and pinned me against the fridge. He gripped my stomach and kissed my lips. Sex for us isn't the same as it used to be. When I finally did give myself to him after Angel, it was amazing, but now since it's three years in, and it's not so spicy anymore.

He slipped his boxers down. He shoved himself inside of me and I moaned, just to please him.
He grunted and began bouncing me up and down, I squeezed my arms around his neck and scratched his bare back.
He sped up his pace. He slid out of me and put me down. He bit his lip while slipping on his boxers and kissing my lips.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

I replied. He chuckled at my comment.

"I know you do. I'm about to shower."
"Okay."

I put my underwear&shorts back on and went to our bedroom. When I got there Dj was already in the shower so I just grabbed my clothes and started to walk to the downstairs shower, but his phone started going off. I walked over to it and it read: Jazimine ; "I brought your coffee today and left it on your desk bae."

I busted open the bathroom door and pulled back the shower curtain.

"Who the fuck is this Darren?!?!"
"Woah, chill out Mahagany! What are you talking about?"
"Don't play with me, you fuck me and then some bitch just texted your phone calling you bae!"