Chapter 53

Mahaganys POV

Me and Kay have been setting up for Melvin's party for like an hour. People started piling in and every one was having a good time. I was so into making everything perfect for my baby boy I didn't notice that Bryshere was trying to talk to me and introduce me to his daughter.

"Mahagany!"

I jumped.

"Oh hey!"

We hugged and I saw a gorgeous little girl holding on tight to his hand.

"Who is this pretty little one?"

He smiled.

"This is my daughter, Keianna."
"Hi Keianna, I'm Mahagany."
"I know I see you on tv with daddy."
"Yeah I am on tv with your daddy, you wanna go play in the bounce house?"

She nodded and I grabbed her hand and led her to the bounce house with Angel.

"Angel meet Kieanna, Kieanna this is my daughter Angel."

They shook hands and I told Angel to play with her and to keep her safe. I walked back over to Bry and we talked.

"You did really good on his party."
"Thanks."
"Where's little man at anyway?"
"Umm,?"

I looked around and saw him with my cousin Tay. I motioned her over and She gave him to me.

"This is Melvin, you can just call him Mel."
"Hey little man."

He waved and I chuckled and he gave him a gift.

"Say thank you snuckims."
"Shankyouuuu!"

I laughed.

"Your welcome."

I gave him back to my cousin and Everywhere helped me with the rest of the party. After everyone ate and stuff we opened presents and there was still no August. I was pissed yes, but I still expected him to show up to see the kids. It was almost time to wrap things up and o was looking through my phone when Kayla tapped me and pointed ahead. I looked and saw August coming in with Travis and a hella lot of present. Angel of course spotted him and ran to him and Melvin did too. I looked away and just finished cleaning up. After awhile. They both walked up to me.

"What up M."
"Hey Travis."

He hugged the kids and walked away.

"No hey?"

August said while holding both kids in his arms.

"You should be here for your son and daughter not for me."
"I came here for all of y'all."
"Yeah okay."

I walked over to Bryshere, and Kieanna and said goodbye.

"Hey I was wondering if you just wanted to hang out sometimes, you and me, even with the kids?"
"Yeah that sounds great, you have my number just call me."
"Alright."

We hugged and he left. I finished getting everything set up to go. August came back over to me alone without the kids. I turned around and folded my arms. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"How's the baby?"
"Good."
"Have you been to the doctors?"
"Yup."
"You didn't think about asking me to come?"
"Naw."
"Come on Mahagany one word answers foreal?"
"Anthony what do you want from me?"
"Your love."
"You had it! You had everything, you fucked it up!"
"Alright I get it, your so perfect!"
"I never said that shit, but I would never cheat on you, or do anything like this to our family!"
"You think I wanted to cheat on you?"
"If you did it you wanted to!"
"I was under stress!"
"So I'm not under stress!!!!?!? How am I supposed to feel, the man I trusted, cheated after I told you everything about me and my last relationship! We are married!!!! I'm pregnant with your child."

I started crying and he just looked at me.

"Please stop crying M, You know I hate when you cry."

He wiped my eyes and I pushed him off of me.

"You ain't shit!"
"How could you say that Mahagany. I fucking love you!!"
"You don't love me!"
"Yes I do! I've loved you since since I brought You into my home for the first time. I can't live without you."

I wiped my tears.

"I can't do this right now Anthony."
"Will you stop calling me by my middle name and call me August."
"No, I can't come to say your name anymore without being disgusted."

He nodded and just stood there.

"I love you more than everything, and the kids. I just wanted you to know that."
"Goodbye Anthony."