Chapter 38

Augusts POV

"Baby, where are we going?"
"Its a surprise Mahagany, just calm down baby."
"I am, don't let me fall."
"I got you baby."

I was covering her eyes with my hands while leading her to her birthday dinner. I stopped and she sighed.

"Are we here?"
"Yeah."

I pulled my hands from her eyes and she smiled.

"Oh baby!"

She said while turning around and kissing my entire face.

"Alright, Alright. I get it. You love me."
"ALOT!"

She turned back around to the yacht that was looking amazing with the moon glistening from it.

"Can we go now baby."
"Yeah baby."

I held my babies hand while helping her on the yacht. When we got in it was set up just like I planned it. She smiled.

"Your really making up for last year baby!"
"Yeah, tonight's gonna be better than last year too."

I said while gripping her ass in her skin tight dress.

"Can we eat before you try to rape me."
"Alright."

We sat down and the cheft brought out some food. She smiled.

"Did I tell you I love you?"

I chcuckled while eating.

"Yeah. I love you too."

Mahagany POV

We ate and talked and laugh for awhile and Of course August was making me horny talking about what he was going to do to me when we get to the house he was taking us to for the night. I took a sip of wine and grabbed my purse.

"I'm ready to go now."

He smirked.

"I knew my words would get to you turned on eventually."
"Okay and if you actually want to get any we should go like right now before I get turned off."
"You ain't gotta tell me twice."

I stood up and he got me inside the car and we drove to the house and when we got there we rushed inside. We got naked so fast it didn't even make any sense. We made passionate love and afterwards we cuddled, while it stormed outside. I laid on his chest while he held me close. I shivered and he did too.

"Its storming really bad out there babe."
"I know the shit making me cold as fuck."
"That's because your ass is so skinny."
"My skinny ass can still make you scream when we make love."

I laughed.

"Touche."

He laughed and we talked for awhile until the door bell rang. He looked down at me.

"Who the hell is that?"
"I don't know. It might just be Bo or something babe calm down."
"Nobody knows we're even here."

My heart started racing.

"Babe I'm scared."
"Baby calm down, your always safe with me. I'm gonna go handle this and come back to you."

I nodded.

He slipped out of bed and put on boxers and looked through one of the drawers and pull out a fucking gun!

"AUGUST!"
"Damnit Mahagany! I just want us to be safe. I won't have to use it!"
"Whatever!"
"Stay here."
"No I'm coming with you."
"Hell No stay up here!"

He shook his head and came to me and lifted my chin and kissed my lips passionately. He pulled away and went downstairs. I know he told,me to stay up stairs but you know me, I had to go. I went halfway down the stairs to where I can see everything, but no one could see me. He opened the door and the harsh reality shut in.