Chapter 30

Augusts POV

I woke up to Mahagany still asleep on my chest. I chuckled and kissed her for head and tried to get some more sleep but I heard Melvin start crying. I sighed and Mahagany woke up, I looked down at her and she smiled and tried getting up but I shook my head.

"No, i"ll get him baby."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. You need your rest, especially from last night."

She chuckled and kissed my cheek and turned over. I got up and went to his room and as I got closer I heard him babbling. I chuckled and opened his door and saw him up in his crib looking at the door and bouncing up and down.

"Good morning."

I grabbed him and he laid his head on my shoulder and I walked back to my bedroom. When I walked in I saw Angel in our bed, I didn't even see her come in. I laid back on the bed with Mel, and Mahagany smiled and grabbed him and kissed all over him. He giggled through it all and I smiled and Angel snuggled in my arms. I chuckled and admired my family, and I wanted nothing more than for us to be complete. Mahagany reached over and rubbed her finger tips up and down my chest.

"What you thinking about over there handsome?"

I smiled.

"You, the kids, us."
"What about us?"
"I wanna make us complete."
"I thought we were complete?"

I grabbed Melvin and Angel and laid them beside us, while they slept. I climbed between her legs and pulled her waist down so I was looking in her eyes. She placed her hands on my face, she leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"Lets not wait to have a big wedding. Lets go get married right now, just me you and the kids. We can even call your mama and mine and have them to come, I just don't want spend another day without giving you my last name."

She attacked my face with kisses and I chuckled while still attached to her lips.

"Is that a yes?"
"Yes, yes, yes! Lets go. Right now."

I chuckled and got up off of her and she climbed her naked ass out of bed and ran to the shower. I sighed and our day started. Mahagany took Angel, her mother and mine and rushed to the bridal shop. I was stuck with my dad and Mel. I got a bunch of suits rushed to our house last minute. All three of us started trying all the suits on and it was getting frustrating. Soon we found the perfect ones and the three generations of Alsina men, looked fresh as hell. I sat with Melvin in my arms just thinking about what's really about to go down.

Mahagany POV

Ugh! I'm getting married! I'm getting married! When August asked me I grabbed my munchkin and both my mother and mother-in-law to be and ran to the most extravagant bridal shop there was. As soon as we got there I seen this form fitting white gown, it wasn't like the traditional, but it was something for me.

I slipped it own and it was long sleeve and tight all the way down until it got to my thighs it flowed out. I loved it, but my mothers didn't.

"I don't like it, you should wear something less showy."

I sighed and my mother in law jumped in.

"Yeah, you don't want him to see anything until the honeymoon."

I chuckled.

"But there's no part of my body your son hasn't seen."

She chuckled.

"I like it mommy!"

I smiled at Angel.

"You do?"
"Yeah, you look so pretty."

I attacked her with a million kisses and she giggled through them all.

"Alright, I like it if my Angel likes it."

My mother in law said. I looked at my mom and she slowly grinned.

"Well go ahead and get the damn dress girl, your getting married in a few hours."

I laughed and checked the dress out. It was 150 grand. I shrugged and texted August letting him know how much it was. And He told me to use his card, and that I did. After we were done I found gorgeous, Christian Louboutin silver red bottoms. My hair dresser drove two hours away and did my hair. I wore some expensive jewelry and had my makeup done. After hours of preparation it was time.