Chapter 39

Mahaganys POV

I woke up in a dirty hotel room sweaty and nasty. I jumped and held myself and called for August.

"August!!!! August baby this isn't funny! Stop playing! Its my birthday damnit and I don't like this!"

He wouldn't answer and I went to get up and the door of the bedroom door opened and I got the worse shocker if my life.

"Why you looked so surprised baby?"
"D-dj?"

He smirked.

"Its me in the flesh baby girl?"
"Where's my husband?"
"Oh you mean Mr.Alsina? He's somewhere gasping for air slowly losing his life."

I just looked at him while tears rolled down my eyes.

"Aww, baby don't cry. You have me now."
"YOUR CRAZY!"

He chuckled.

"Crazy for you. You were mine, for eight years! Then because I had sex with someone else you have the right to leave me?"
"Do you hear yourself! I'm a human not an object! I have the right to do anything I want!"
"Who do you think your yelling at? You must not remember baby what happened last time you yelled at your man."
"Your not my man, my man's name is August."

He looked angered but I was no longer afraid I got that strength from August. He looked at me and smirked.

"I'm going to let that slide because You have to be retaught, because you've been untrained for awhile."
"I'm not a fucking animal!"

He ran over and slapped me across my face and I cried deeply.

"See what you made me do bitch!?!? I told you! Didn't I tell you! You been running around here for two years, doing whatever and when ever. I've seen you in magazines and movies and shows. I seen in a magazine that you married this nigga! After everything I've done for you!? And the most hurtful thing."

He moved closer to my face.

"You gave him the son that you we're supposed to give me?"

He chuckled while standing up.

"WHERE MY FUCKING CHILD!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY KID!"

I shook my head as I sobbed.

"Dj, please, please don't do this, just let me go, I won't tell any body. I promise."

He laughed.

"Dj, please, please."

He repeated while laughing.

"I know you won't tell anyone, because your not going anywhere, never. Now, we're finishing what we started, just in a different manner."

He walked towards me and grabbed my chin.

"You gonna have my baby."

I tensed as he ripped off my shorts and panties as I struggled to get away from him. He punched me,in my face so hard I couldn't move. He moved my face so u could see him and He pulled out his member. I began to scream.

"NO!!!! NO!!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!!"
"If you don't shut up, I'm going to make it hurt, BAD."

I pleaded deeply while crying.

"DJ PLEASE! PLEASE! IM PREGNANT DJ! IM PREGNANT!!!"

I sighed and he looked at me and I felt as if he had a heart again. He smiled and whispered to me.

"Baby girl, can I tell you something?"

I nodded slowly.

"I, don't, give, a damn."

He punched me again and I couldn't see out if my left eye and he went to put his thing inside me and the door busted down and I saw blood get splattered all over the wall.