Chapter One.

You sighed, feeling the rain hit the top of your head. You pulled the hood of your hoodie up and continued listening to Love Me Like That by R5 through your earphones. You hummed along as you kept walking. You walked up the steps and unlocked the door to the house.

You closed the door after entering and noticed the lights were turned off. "Don't tell me this is a freaking killer scene." You muttered, grabbing an umbrella. You took out one earbud. Sneaking into the kitchen, you braced yourself.

The lights turned on. Your Mom and sister jumped out, in front of you. "Surprise!" They yelled.

You dropped the umbrella, startled. "Wh-- What?"

"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday." Your older sister giggled.

"Pfft, no. ." You pretended that you didn't.

"You did. Anyway, happy birthday. Here." Your older sister smiled and held out her hand, revealing two front row R5 tickets. "I'll be going with you."

Your eyes went wide. "R-Really?"

Your Mom laughed. "We bought these for you. We knew how much you wanted to go."

You hugged both of them. "Thank you so much! This is probably going to be the best night ever!"

"I certainly hope so. The concert is tonight. Don't worry about your curfew, I know it'll pass it. Just promise me you'll both be safe." Your Mom said.

You smiled and nodded. "I promise."

"Oh! I almost forgot! You'll need some R5 merchandise. We bought some shirts, wristbands. . They're in your room." Your Mom smiled. "Go ahead and look."

You hurried to your room and opened the door, seeing the merchandise on your bed. Your sister chuckled, following you.

For the concert, you took a shower and wore an R5 shirt, black skinny jeans and some wristbands. You wore a pair of Chuck Taylor Classic Black Monochrome Shoes. You styled your hair and put on a bit of makeup.

You left the bathroom and saw your sister in an R5 shirt, jeans and a pair of vans. She also styled her hair and had on a bit of makeup.

"You look nice." You smiled.

"You do, too." Your older sister replied.

"You both look absolutely amazing." Your Mom grinned. You both smiled and your Mom took a picture before you both hugged her and left.

Your sister insisted that she would drive. You let her. Once you both arrived at the concert, you went to the front row. You recognized Ryland Lynch as the opening act. You enjoyed every minute of it. After he was done, you applauded and cheered. The curtains closed.

Ten minutes later, the curtains re-opened and R5 appeared. You cheered, smiling. They greeted the crowd before they started singing All Night. You sang along happily. Your sister was smiling, singing along also. You had played her their songs on the way to the concert.

After Did you have your fun?, a security guard came up to you. He motioned for you to follow him. You did so, your sister right behind you.

"Would you like to hang out with R5 after the show, miss. .?" The security guard asked.

"(y/n). And, um. ." You glanced at your sister, who nodded slightly. "Yes. That would be great." You smiled.

"Alright. I'll find you after the concert. R5 wanted to know if you would. But, you know, the fans. ." The security guard said.

You nodded in understanding. "I understand. Um, I'll see you then. .?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "They pick one person. So, I'll see you after the show."

"Alright." You smiled and went back into the crowd with your sister.

Once the concert ended, the security guard escorted you backstage and through a pair of doors. Your sister was applauding, not noticing you leave. You received a text from her:

Where did you go? Mom will kill me. Text me back once you see this. Immediately.

You typed back:

Relax. I'm backstage. I'm going to hang out with R5. You let me, right? Or do I need to come back?

She sent:

Of course I let you! It's your birthday! Enjoy yourself! I'm going to wait for you.

You texted:

You don't have to, trust me. It'll probably be a while. Just let Mom know what's happening.

She replied:

You sure?

You sent:

Yes. I'm positive.

She replied:

. . Kk. . I trust you. You're 19, after all. Be careful.

You typed:

When am I not? :P Bye.

You put your phone away and saw you were in front of a pair of doors. "I'm sorry. My sister was worried." You apologized to the security guard.

"Don't worry about it. Ready?" He asked. You nodded, slightly nervous. Well, a bit more than slightly. He opened the right door. You thanked him and entered. He nodded and followed you. "This is her."

You were growing more nervous by the second. You pushed the nervousness away, reminding yourself that they're humans, too. "Hi." You smiled.

---------------------

This book is for pixxiewingz. I don't have a crush on Ross, no offense. . I'm into Luke Hemmings and Drew Dirksen. So, yeah. .

Here's the first chapter! I love you. c: