Chapter Eighteen.

Ross replied:

Ok. Well, don't hesitate to tell me anything.

You slowly typed:

Even if it's to avoid something?

Your phone lit up as he replied:

What's up, (y/n)? What do you want to avoid?

You quickly sent:

Heartbreak. Awkwardness. Secrets.

Ross replied:

I'm pretty sure that keeping secrets doesn't help avoid them.

You typed:

Yeah. .

He texted:

But, why heartbreak? Do you like Riker?

You quickly typed:

No, no. He's nice, but. . No.

He replied:

Ok, how about Rocky?

You sent:

He's funny, but not my type.

Ross texted:

Hopefully this is a "no," but, Ellington?

You typed:

Ross. My best friend is dating him. Plus, it's not him.

He sent:

Me? Lol.

You didn't say anything, nervous.

After five minutes, there was a knock on the door. You opened it to see Ross.

"(y/n), you. . You like me?" He asked.

You blinked, unsure of what to say. "Um."

"I like your hair. I like your eyes. I like your nose. I like your smile. I like how kind you are. I like how you always have a smile on your face. I like how you always know how to make people feel better." He said. "I like you."

"I like you too, Ross." You slowly leaned in. He leaned in also before his lips touched yours. The kiss was soft. It was a perfect first kiss. Not rough, just. . Sweet.

Once you both pulled away, Ross smiled. Pink dusted his cheeks and yours. "(y/n), will you let me take you out on a date?"

"Yes." You smiled.

"Great. How is tonight at seven?" He asked.

"That's great." You replied.

"Alright, I'll see you then. And, um, you probably want to dress up." He grinned, walking away.

You closed the door, blushing.

"(y/n)! I'll help you get ready!" Rydel squealed. Pulling out a white dress.

"Thank you." You smiled, taking the dress and going inside the bathroom. You took a shower, washing your hair. After drying yourself off, you put on a white bra and the dress. You left the bathroom.

Rydel did your hair and put makeup on you. She put on eyeliner, a bit of mascara, red lipstick, and foundation. She even put on the eyebrow makeup.

She pulled out a pair of brand new white heels. You chuckled and shook your head, "No thanks." You pulled out the pair of converse heels. [See photo for outfit]

"Fine." She sighed in defeat.

You smiled and hugged her. "Thank you!"

"No problem." She smiled and returned the hug. You put on the converse heels. Right when you did so, there was a knock on the door. Rydel opened it and smiled. "Hey, bro!"

Ross chuckled. "Hey, sis."

You walked towards the door. Rydel moved out of the way.

"Have fun!" She yelled, closing the door.

"You look really nice." Ross smiled.

"Thank you. You do, too." You smiled.

"Thanks." He replied. "I, um, rented a limo."

You chuckled. "You didn't have to."

"I just want things to be perfect." He sighed.

"They already are, Ross." You smiled, making him blush.

-Ross' POV-

Why did I have such strong feelings for her? I dated Courtney, but it was nothing compared to this. Courtney was pretty. But, (y/n) is hot. I don't love her just for her looks. She's so much more than that.

We went inside the limo. She gave my hand a gentle squeeze, as if to say, "Are you okay?"

I nodded with a smile. She returned her beautiful smile. I whispered, "(y/n), if you don't. . If you don't want to date me. I understand. I know long-distance relationships are painful. . I don't want you to go through that."

She smiled. "Ross, I understand. But, I'll manage the distance if I have you. Okay?"

"Okay." I nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. "You're so perfect."

She hugged me. "Thank you. . But, you're even more perfect."

"That's not true." I shook my head, returning the hug.

"It is, though. I never dreamed that I would end up with you. You're amazing." She whispered.

"(y/n), I never dreamed that I would end up with you. You're the one who's amazing." I replied in a whisper.

--

I took her out to a nice restaurant. We talked about the most random things, making us laugh and have a good time.

Afterwards, I took her to a nice area where I set a blanket on the grass. I saw her shiver after she sat down on it. "Here." I took off the jacket of my suit and draped it around her shoulders.

"Thank you." Pink appeared on her cheeks.

"No problem." I smiled.

Fireworks went off that spelt: 'I love you, (y/n).'
After that, some others spelt: 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

She blushed even more as she looked at me. She nodded. "I'd love to. And I love you, too."

I smiled before we both leaned in and kissed. It was the perfect ending of our date.

------------------

THE BOOK IS NOT OVER. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ENDING.

Question: What is the name I put for me on my profile?

You're amazing. c: