Chapter Seven.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever.
--------------------

You opened your eyes and blinked several times before getting the sheets off of you. You yawned before turning over to see Rydel in her separate hotel bed, still asleep. You swung your legs out of the bed and stretched.

Getting up, you grabbed a Paramore shirt, and a pair of skinny jeans. You went into the bathroom, took a shower (washing your hair), got dressed, brushed your hair and teeth, etc.

You also put on some eyeliner and lip gloss. You left the bathroom to stop in front of Rydel.

"Hey, you're up!" You grinned.

"Yep! You'll be seeing Nick, right?" She winked.

You let out a laugh. "Yeah. But, it's not like that! He probably has a girlfriend and we're just friends."

"That's what they all say!" She yelled after entering the bathroom and closing the door.

You smiled, shaking your head. You ate two poptarts and put on a pair of white vans before telling Rydel you were leaving. You closed the hotel door and turned around to see the boys. You jumped, startled.

"Oh, hi." You greeted awkwardly.

"Hi. Are you going somewhere?" Riker smiled. It was a genuine smile.

"Um, yeah. I'm just going to go see a friend who lives nearby." You answered.

"Oh, cool. What's her name?" Ross asked.

"His name is Nick." You replied simply.

". . Ah. Are you two dating?" Rocky asked, winking.

"Uh, I don't see why it matters. . The answer is 'No.' We're just good friends. I should, uh, probably get going." You smiled.

"Wait!" Ross yelled, startling you. "Sorry. . I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I'm not ashamed of having rumors with you, (y/n). I just didn't want things to be awkward between us."

You giggled. "Ross, things would be awkward, silly. If we had dated then broken up, yeah. But, we're friends. No awkwardness. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I didn't let you explain and I acted like a diva. I'm really sorry. To all of you."

"It's fine, really. We understand." Riker smiled. You all hugged before you had to go see Nick.

Once you put on your seat belt, your phone lit up. It was a text from Ross:

You two are just friends?

You chuckled and sent:

Yes. Are you jealous? ;)

He replied:

No. It's fine if you are.

You felt a bit of disappointment, for some unknown reason. You typed:

We aren't. I should probably start driving.

Ross texted:

Haha, probably. Bye.

You replied "bye" before you started driving to Nick's house. Thirty minutes later, you pulled into the driveway. You rung the doorbell. Nick opened the door.

"(y/n)! Hi!" He hugged you. You returned the hug, smiling.

"Hey, Nick!" You

"Come in, come in!"

You stepped inside the house before he closed the door.

"You look nice." He smiled.

You blushed slightly, embarrassed. "Thank you. So do you."

"How have you been?" Nick asked, smiling.

"I've been really good, actually." You grinned. "How about you?"

"I've been good. Not trying to be rude, but what brings you here?" He questioned.

"Oh. Well, I'm touring with R5. I get to attend the concerts and hang out with them." You shrugged.

"That's awesome! I'm going to a concert of their's. My friend wanted to go, but not alone. She made me tag along." He chuckled. "We'll be in the front row."

"I'll see you there, then. Maybe even next to you." You smiled.

"Yeah, hopefully." He smiled, cheeks turning pink.

"Aw~! Your cheeks are pink~ Is there a girllll~?" You chimed.

"Shh! Maybe. ." He replied.

"Have I met her?" You smiled.

"Yes. You know her very well." He nodded.

"Is it (girl name)?" You asked.

He shook his head. "Nope."

"Is it my sister?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No, no." He chuckled.

You smiled, "Is it that one girl from high school? What's her name? Am--"

"Nope, not her." He grinned.

"Is it Ka-- No, wait. Is it that one girl with the complicated name from middle school?" You guessed.

"No, (y/n). It's not her." He said, amused.

"Well, who is it?" You smiled.

"You." He blurted out, blushing.

Realizing what he said, you blinked. "Oh."

Well, he was there for me when I didn't want Mom or my sister to see me upset. He's always cheered me up and has always been my best friend.

"Yeah. . W-Would you like to be my girlfriend? If you say 'No,' I underst--"

"Sure, yeah." You smiled.

"R-Really?" His cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink.

You giggled, "Yes."

"Great." He smiled.

You nodded, "Great."

"I was afraid to tell you back in 10th grade because I was afraid it would be awkward since we're friends." He sighed.

Yeah, maybe at the time. But, that's okay.

You smiled. "No, it's alright." You glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:00 PM. "I should probably get my friends to come get me. It's kind of late."

"Yeah, probably. I'll text you later." He smiled.

You nodded, "Okay."

You called Rydel, who said they were close by and would be there in a few minutes. You hugged Nick to see the door open, revealing Ross and the rest of R5.

----------------------------------

5 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE. (It's not that big. . )