Chapter Two.

"Hey," Ross smiled. "I'm Ross."

Rydel greeted you with a hug. "I'm Rydel. It's great to meet you."

Blinking, you returned the hug. "You too."

"Hello." Riker smiled. "I'm Riker."

You returned the smile. "Hello."

"Hey! I'm Rocky!" Another boy smiled. You nodded in response with a smile.

"I'm Ratliff." Another one said, grinning. You smiled and nodded.

"I'm (y/n)." You finally said.

"That's a nice name." Rydel grinned. The boys nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." You replied.

"You can have a seat." Ross informed you. You did so.

"So, um, did you like the concert?" Riker asked.

You nodded, grinning. "Absolutely. It was amazing. Probably the best birthday gift I've received."

"It's your birthday?" Ratliff asked.

"Yeah. ." You replied, realizing you had told them.

"Happy birthday!" Rocky yelled.

You laughed. "Thanks."

"Oh, guys, I forgot something. Come help me find it. (y/n), we'll be back in a second." Ross said, leaving the room. Rydel, Rocky, Riker and Ratliff followed him.

You grew nervous.

What if I did something wrong? I shouldn't have said anything about my birthday. Maybe I shouldn't have laughed when Rocky said 'Happy Birthday'-- Stop. Stop, (y/n). Quit worrying. What if he did forget something? Just don't worry about it.

A few minutes later, they returned. You welcomed them back. They thanked you.

"Um, (y/n). ." Ross began.

"We were wondering if you wanted to. ." Rydel trailed off.

"If you wanted to go on tour with us." Riker finished.

"But, if you don't want to, you can just tell us." Rocky added. Ratliff nodded.

"I'd love to." You smiled. "I'll just ask my Mom right now." You texted her, telling her what happened.

A moment later, you nodded. "She agreed."

"Cool!" Ratliff grinned.

Rydel hugged you. "This is going to be amazing!"

Your smile grew as you returned the hug. "I'm sure it will be."

"Here's our phone numbers. We'll be in the city tomorrow, still. You probably should go home and pack." Ross said, handing you a folded up piece of paper. You put it in your pocket.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting you all." You smiled.

"Same to you." Rydel hugged you one last time. You hugged back.

You drove to the house. Your sister took a cab, refusing to take the car. All Night played from the radio. You sang along. You arrived at the house and parked the car before entering.

You checked the time. 1:00 AM. You sighed and grabbed a pajama tank top and pajama shorts before entering the bathroom and changing into them.

You got into your bed and pulled the sheets over you before sleep took over.

--

You opened your eyes and groaned, closing them again. You turned over and opened your eyes once more, seeing red numbers: 10:59 AM. You gasped and threw the sheets off of you, getting up.

You took a shower and brushed your hair, teeth, put on deodorant, etc. You changed into a white top, jeans and white converse. [See picture.]

You smiled and ate breakfast before saying your goodbyes to your Mom and sister.

"Text me daily." Your Mom said.

You didn't get why. You were nineteen anyway. But, you nodded, not fully agreeing.

Your Mom smiled sadly. "I mean it, (y/n). I want you to be safe."

"I will be, Mom. It will be fine." You assured her. She hugged you. You returned the hug. Once you pulled away, your sister smiled.

She sighed. "I'll miss you."

"It's only--" You began, but she interrupted you.

"It's not that. . You see, I'm going to go to college for another four years. In (other state)." She explained nervously. "I was going to tell you, but. . Now you're going to be accompanying R5. So, you'll have to text me."

"Good luck. And I'll text you." You smiled. "I'll miss you." You hugged her. She returned the hug. Once it ended, she dabbed at the corners of her eyes.

"I'll miss you too. But, hey, I'll be back. And so will you. Hopefully." She said.

You giggled. "Yeah."

--

You got off of the plane and smiled. You took out your phone and typed in the password, walking over to a bench in the airport. You sat down on it and texted Rydel:

Hey, I'm at the airport.

She immediately replied:

So are we. :) Where are you?

You typed:

I'm sitting on a bench. Near a board that says "Flight 183" at the top.

Rydel sent "We're where a huge crowd is. So, we can't get to you right away. Do you want to come over here?"

You replied "sure," feeling a bit nervous.

A crowd? Okay, they're probably getting mobbed. I should probably. .

Your mind trailed off as you saw the crowd. You gathered up all of your courage, walking towards the crowd with your suitcase behind you on wheels.

You squirmed through the crowd. "Hey." You tried telling them quietly, hoping they'd stop mobbing the band. After trying again, you gave up. You got onto a table, standing. "Excuse me!" You yelled, your voice echoing throughout the area. You flushed. "Sorry. ." You muttered as everyone stopped and looked at you.

"My friends and I would love to peacefully go to the hotel." You began. "With all of their belongings, too. You know, jackets, shoes, shirts. . Hairbrushes." You added. "Um. . So, unless they give it to you, please leave their belongings alone." You fiddled with your R5 wristband. "Also, if you're calm, everyone will eventually get a turn to talk to the band, take pictures, etcetera. Thank you." There was muttering in the crowd before they all calmed down.

"How do you know everyone will get a turn?" You heard a female voice yell.

Your eyes skimmed through the crowd. "Because, they'll be much more willing to talk to you. You probably wouldn't want to talk to people who are going to run at you. You'd be terrified, I'm sure. You'll get a turn even if it's just for a second."

There was silence. Too much silence.

"Run towards them!" Someone yelled. You gulped, glancing at the band.

Why do I even try?

---------------------------

Sorry I didn't update sooner.

You know how I said my celebrity crushes are Luke Hemmings and Drew Dirksen? Well, Drew retweeted my tweet a few days ago. I'm still REALLY happy about that.

Hope you're/you having/had a good day! xx

Byee.