Chapter Eleven.

"Thank you, (random country/state)! You guys were awesome!" Ross yelled into the microphone.

"We love you, Ross!" A girl yelled.

"I love you guys, too!" He replied, chuckling.

"I hope you all had a great night! See you all later!" Riker said into his microphone. He threw a sweat towel into the crowd. It flew right towards you. You caught it and saw a girl next to you glance at the sweat towel.

"Here. You can have it." You smiled, handing it to her.

The girl's eyes widened. "Wh-What? R-Really?"

You nodded. "Of course." You handed it to her.

"Th-Thank you so much!" She grinned.

You smiled. "No problem."

"Can I have a picture with you? You're so sweet!" She asked.

You shrugged. "Sure."

She held up her phone. You smiled as she took the picture. "I'm definitely following you on Twitter! What's your user?"

"(y/t/n)." You answered, smiling.

She tapped on her phone for a moment before saying, "Followed!"

"I'll follow you back." You smiled.

"Thank you! I have to go, but, um, I'll see you later." She smiled.

"See you later!" You waved. You went backstage to where fans with 'Meet and greet' passes were.

You went on the couch, trying to not be noticeable. You respected all of the R5 family and didn't want to ruin their time with the band. You grabbed a pen and a sticky note before writing: I went back with the crowd. Didn't want to ruin the fans' time with you. Don't worry. ~(y/n)
You got up and went back towards the crowd.

"(y/n)! Can you sing for us?!" A fan yelled.

You smiled, embarrassed. "I don't know. . I don't want to ruin fans' time with the band backstage."

"Aww!" One said.

"You won't ruin it! Please?"

"I'm sure you have an amazing voice, (y/n)!"

"You're fabulous!"

"Can you marry me?!" A male voice yelled. This comment made you laugh and blush.

"Maybe when I'm older! But, no promises!" You laughed. This earned cheers.

"Hello everyone! Do you really want to hear (y/n) sing?" Ryland asked, now on stage with a microphone. He handed you one. Everyone cheered in response.

You laughed nervously. "No. . I don't sing good. Fans are--"

"Now leaving the meet and greets!" Ryland informed you.

"I-- No-- I don't sing well." You said.

"Anyone can sing!" Someone yelled.

"Yeah! Anyone who says you can't is a loser!"

You laughed. "Fine, fine. I'll sing." At this, everyone cheered.

"What song?" Ryland asked.

"Decoy by Paramore." You replied.

The music started. You sang along to the music.

[My internet is being slow so I can't copy and paste the lyrics. Sorry. ;-; ]

After the song ended, everyone screamed and applauded. You smiled and thanked them.

"(y/n)! What's your Twitter?!" Someone yelled.

"(y/t/n)." You replied, smiling. You handed Ryland the microphone and got off of the stage. You saw R5 there, smiling. You felt nervous and embarrassed. "Hey, guys. ."

They must have sensed you were embarrassed and nervous because Rydel said, "(y/n), that was amazing."

"Yeah! That was awesome!" Ross grinned.

"Definitely." Riker smiled.

"I'm speechless." Rocky grinned.

"You have a great voice." Ratliff smiled.

"Thank you all." You grinned.

You all left and got into the car. Your phone was filled with Twitter notifications. A bunch of people had followed you. You followed some of them back. Immediately getting mentions with them thanking you, you replied to them before putting your phone away. You saw a tweet from the girl you saw at the concert:

Met @(y/t/n) ! She's so nice and pretty! Even gave me the sweat towel she caught. Thanks! <3 Love you! Everyone go follow her! She's like an angel!

There was the photo of you and her. You replied:

Aww, thanks so much! xx

You received another mention:

I want to meet @(y/t/n) so bad! She's super pretty!

You replied:

Thank you! Maybe we can meet once we're in the area! :)

You received a reply from the girl:

OH MY GOD. YES. Can I DM you?

You replied:

Of course.

You got another mention:

@(y/t/n) is super respectful to the R5 family!! She even left the m&g area so fans can have time with R5! <3 Let's get #(y/n)IsTheBest trending!

And another:

(y/n) sings really well! I'd pay to see her sing! If you send her hate, I'll find you. . #(y/n)IsTheBest

And another. .

If you send hate to (y/n), I will screenshot it and show it to the R5 family and R5! So, don't! #(y/n)IsTheBest

You tweeted:

YOU all are the best! Thank you all so much for your positivity! I love you! #BestFamily

You favorited all of those tweets from the fans. You put your phone away once more.

-------------------------

That video I put in "media" makes me want to tour with The Tide. I really want to meet them! You should listen to that cover and their other covers! They're really good! I saw them when I went to a Vamps concert! ❤ I love you.

But you love Ross more. LOL.

K, bye.