Author's Note

NOTE:

This book was completed here on Wattpad before.  Don't worry, I've  only unpublished chapters and am now hugely editing. I am putting them back here on Wattpad too.

A lot of scenes will be added and the writing edited and updated. I will post chapters here on Wattpad but advanced chapters are available on Inkitt. If you want to read more chapters just go to:

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_AerithSage

Or you can find the link on my website at: http://alyssaurbano.com/htbaq

I first wrote this book back in 2012 and it's been completed here for about 6 years now. This was the first book I ever finished writing and as someone having no background or studies about writing and English not being my first language, the original version had a lot of flaws.

Over the years, I chose to leave the book here for free and wrote the next books in the series. I wanted to show you guys how I improved over time (hopefully).

The wake up call to remove this and edit came in February 2018. I unpublished chapters due to all the slut-shaming, anger, curses thrown towards the characters and me as the author as well.

We, as writers, are looking for feedback here. We want you to point out typos, plot inconsistencies or give us feedback about the story so we can improve ourselves. We are not here to be called sluts or whores or to be told to go fuck ourselves just because our characters are flawed.

I choose to write my characters as flawed because that's what makes them human. We can't write perfect love stories with perfect characters all the time because what's the point? Even fairytales have imperfect characters.

But people can't deal with that and leave negative comments that don't help at all. They call the characters names and also me by extension (which is totally weird). 

I've thought about this and okay, I will put the chapters back here on Wattpad little by little. Please do note that chapters will ALWAYS be advanced on Inkitt so please help me out as well and click the link on my website to go to the app and find my other stories there.

Hope you can support me there as well!

******************************************************

Old Note:

Just a little warning before you start reading:

Please note that this is a story based on Greek Mythology but I have not adapted the EXACT details of the Greek Myth. Example: in this story, Hades doesn't have his Persephone. Other things will be revealed as the story progresses.

So if you see something that isn't like the greek myth or is uncharacteristic of the gods and goddesses, then please don't hate on me. That is how I chose to write it. 

THIS IS NOT A PERCY JACKSON FANFIC FOR F**K'S SAKE, PEOPLE! LOL. THE BOOK PERCY JACKSON SERIES IS ALSO BASED ON GREEK MYTHOLOGY. MY WORK IS ALSO BASED ON GREEK MYTH. AND NOT A FANFIC.

Hope you enjoy! :D

Oh an please take the time to check out my other works? :D

THE NINE REALMS SERIES:

          1. The King's Slave - a story of romance between a King and a Princess who was sold as his slave. But this isn't the first time they met. For in another life where they were a god and a goddess, in another set of circumstances, they have already met and fallen in love. But that love ended drastically. And this is their second chance together... Another chance for the eternity that was stolen from them and another chance to set everything right in Ilyia, the land of the Gods. Will their love triumph this time around?

          2. The Heart of a King- 

At war with a common enemy, alliances had to be formed. And so King Dimitrios Xanthe of the Wolfen blood-bonded Princess Ailara Davriel of the Vampyr. Along with it was a promise that when the two come of age, the two kingdoms will become one.

Until something went horribly wrong... The alliance was broken with the death of several royals. One kingdom was hunted and killed almost to the point of extinction. Ailara vanished without a trace. Until almost a century later and their paths cross again.Finally, Dimitri will have his revenge. He'd keep her by his side so he can make her watch as he destroys what's left of her kingdom and then kill her himself. But along the way, he discovers something else... The call of the mate bond is much stronger and she stirs feelings in him that he's never felt before. Will the two rulers be able to reunite Xathos and vanquish the enemy? Or will they fall prey to chaos and destroy the Golden Dynasty Aiken and Selene worked so hard for? Only one thing is for sure: The key to saving or destroying Xathos lies within the heart of a king.

MYTHS FINDING LOVE SERIES:

          1. How to be a Queen

         2. How I Fell For Death-  Completed!

         3. How to Reform a Player- Zeus and Hera. Completed!

         4. How to Defy Fate- Ongoing

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!