Chapter 4

LOUIS'S POV

"Sooo...was he hot?" Was the first thing she asked as she walked into my tiny apartment.

"My day was fine thank you." I say as I follow her to my kitchen.

"Oh stop being a baby and answer my question, was he hot or not?" She asked as she pulled out the milk and grabbed a glass from the cupboard.

I shrugged

"Oh come on, just admit it he's hot as fuck and I've bet you've already got a crush on him."

She poured her glass of milk.

"Well yes he's very handsome, but it doesn't matter I don't think he goes..my way." I scrunch up my eyebrows and let out a sigh of frustration as I lean my body against the fridge and cross my arms over my chest. He indeed is a very attractive man, but a relationship with him would be impossible.

"Maybe you could change his mind." She winked at me

"Har, har" I say

It was a little strange being around her knowing that she knows my "secret" but so far I'm guessing that it doesn't matter to her as she was still being her normal self with me, except now her jokes were a little more "fruity".

"You know your the strangest gay guy I've ever met." She says as she sips on her milk.

Who sips on milk?

"What is that suppose to mean?" I say completely and utterly confused

"I meean most gay guys are fashionistas and put on there high pitchy "girl" voices but you,your..just a normal guy. You dress like a guy, act like a guy." She paused her lips leaving a partial gap as she stared at me and I stared back.

"I just never thought." She chuckled as her face turned a slight red and she looked away to continue drinking her milk.

"Stacey-"

"It's nothing Lou don't worry about it, so when do you start?"

She quickly changed the subject so I decided to drop it.

"Monday" I breath as I walk to the living room, Stacey following close behind.

"And what will you be doing?"

"I'm his assistant so I'll run errands, help with paperwork, meeting, etc."
I plopped down onto the couch and flipped on the TV. I was going to try and enjoy my last weekend off probably for the next few months.

"So I won't see you as much huh?" She asked as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I'm afraid so." I say as I finally settle on ink master,it was a show that both me and Stacy loved.

HARRY'S POV

When I got home I shook my coat off and hung it on the coat rack.

"Is the perimeter safe?" I ask James as I walk to the kitchen.

"Yes, eventhing is locked and secure sir."

"Alright, I'll be right upstairs contact me if anything changes."

"Yes, sir." And with that he left.

I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with tap water. I ventured all the way up the stairs and to my bedroom the lights automatically turning on, by then I had already finished the water. I took off my shoes along with the rest of my clothes until I was left in my boxers. I plopped onto the bed, my back hitting the mattress, a sigh of relief escaping my lips as I did. It was almost 11:00 when I got home. I really need to change my hours

That won't happen.

I rolled over onto my stomach and pulled the covers over my body until they were up and on my neck. It's nice to come home from a tough day and be able to relax and get some rest, but my mind kept swirling around with thoughts.

Louis Tomlinson

What is so special about him that I can't seem to get him off of my mind? Why did I even choose him for the job? Well yes he has all the requirements, but there seems to be much more. I huffed a breath of fustration and closed eyes.

"Louis Tomlinson." I say to myself

I clap my hands twice and the lights go off.

This is going to be an interesting experience