Chapter 11

Louis

As I slowly awakened I popped one eye open to see myself covered in plenty of blankets and sheets. I stretched a little feeling all my little bones twist and crack. I pulled the blankets from over my head only to pull them back over after cursing at the sunlight that was bright in my eyes. Once they adjusted I pulled them off, sitting up and stretching one last time before looking around. I smiled to myself after remembering all that had happened last night but also a little pained after knowing Harry's mother had passed. Speaking of Harry where is he? I pulled the covers completely off and scooted to the side of the bed so that I could get off. It was very warm, everything was warm.

I walked over to the bathroom giving it a light knock.

"Harry?"

There was no answer so I walked in. There were a fresh pair of comfortable pajamas and a toothbrush. I smiled at his generosity. I quickly brushed my teeth as I waited for the shower to get warm before stepping in. It felt amazing to have a good hot shower, I mean I have the same thing at my place but to me it's always 10x better at someone else's.

Once I was done I dried myself off and put on the pajamas. My hair was still a bit damp but it'll dry in about 20 minutes or so. I walked out of the room and toward the kitchen, where I figured Harry would be since I could smell a pot of coffee being Brewed.

"Good morning." I said my voice sounding very high and scratchy as I walked in finding him fixing a cup of coffee. He looked at me from across his shoulder.

"Good Morning."

He reached up and grabbed another cup.

"Would you like one?" He asked

"Yes please." I replied as I sat down at one of the seats around the island.

He continued to prepare our coffee taking out the sugar and cream.

He walked over to me handing me my cup, the cream, and sugar.

"Incase you wanted any."

I thanked him with a smile as I put a few spoonfuls of sugar and a little cream and stirred. He came and sat right next to me with a cup of coffee in hand as he sipped on it.

"You don't put anything in it?"

He looked at me, his emerald eyes soft and warm.

"No I prefer it black."

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

As we sat there in silence I soaked up the beautiful man sitting beside me. His hair was pulled back into a smooth messy bun. He wore a black t-shirt which was very tight around his muscles along with some grey sweats. It was odd seeing him dressed like this but honestly I liked it, he was finally relaxing. I looked at his arm and was surprised to see a sleeve of tattoos, different ones spread all over his arm. How could I have missed this? I began looking a little harder wanting to see each and every tattoo, wanting to know what they meant.

"I'm glad you like what you see." He says with a slight smirk but never looking my way. I quickly turned my head back to my cup.

I wanted to know if he at all remembered anything last night. If everything he said to me was true, and if the kiss was...real. I wondered what he thought of me now. I wondered if last night may have opened up some doors that I defiantly have no problem walking through.

I took another sip of my coffee, before looking at him again. I could se the muscles in his jaw flex as he swallowed, made me swallow at how attractive he is.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked with my heart pounding.

He set down his coffee onto the counter and turned to me, a full blown smile on his face now.

"I wasn't that drunk love." He says

Now my hearts really pounding so much that it hurts.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked

He grabbed the bottom of my stool and pulled me too him our legs becoming tangled together. He placed both of his large hands on my thighs massaging them softly.

"I've been sure for a while now, I'm sorry that it took a tragedy and a few drinks to bring it out of me." He chuckled and I smiled

He tucked some of his hair behind his ear as he looked at me, his eyes were bright and glowing.

"What do you want to do today?"

"We don't have work?"

He shook his head

"I decided we'll take today off."

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I'm not sure where this is going but I'm sure as hell likening it so far.