Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Derek leaned over and whispered something in Claudia's ear. She then stood up her eyes focused on Louis, and that made my blood boil. She swung her little hips as she walked over to Louis and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. He flinched a little as to be surprised by her gesture. She said something to him but I couldn't hear over the hum of the the other voices that surrounded us. It was very annoying, she was annoying. Louis then looked to me and leaned over so that I could only hear him. I small whiff of cologne filled my nostrils as he neared. He smelled nice.

"She wants me to go to the bar with her is that alright?"

No

"Yes" I nodded my head and leaned back. I didn't like the fact that they would be alone, but it'll have to do for now. I watched as he stood up, taking Claudia's arm in his like a gentleman would. My eyes snapped back to Derek as I headed a small chuckle come from him.

"I see you've found a new pet hm?"

My jaw clenched, he was irritating me. He always has and always will.

"Let's please get to the point, what offer did you want to make?"

I wanted to leave and get me and Louis out of here. I don't remember why I even agreed to this meeting in the first place.

"Fine." He sat up and reached down beneath the table and pulled out this big black bag and placed it on top of the table.

"Let's start with this."

Louis's POV

Something was off about Claudia, she wasn't like most girls that I've known. She was very beautiful without a doubt but her personality didn't match. She looked very sweet and innocent but I'm sure she's far from that. We walked over slowly to the bar and I sat down right next to her after she had taken her seat. She waved the waiter over but we had to wait as she was already busy with a few other orders.

She turned to me, crossing one leg over the other and leaned toward me but not far enough for her to fall over.

"So Louis."

I really could use a drink right about now.

"Yes" I say hesitantly she was making me nervous, but I stood my ground.

"What made you want to work for Harry?"

"Well that's very easy, his company is one of the best in the country and I only want to work for the best, besides he had the position open that I wanted and its beneficial to me."

"It's beneficial to Harry too." She said that as if she didn't want me to hear it but I heard it clearly.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying that it beneficial to Harry...business wise."

"Is there a point your trying to make?"

"No" she said simply and smiled at me, teeth and all. Im telling you something is off about her.
Finally the waiter came.

"What can I get you loves tonight?" The girl has a beautiful smile she looked around my age. Her dark blonde hair was in a tight ponytail.

"I'll take a dry martini, no olives."

"I'll just take a big glass of water."

"Alright I'll be back with those orders in just a few moments."

Claudia looked back at me with a pitied look on her face.

"What?" I ask honestly curious as to why she looking at me that way.

"I'm guessing you don't get out much."

"No, I've just had my fair share of drinks tonight, I do have to work in the morning you know, I'm sure you do to."

She shrugged

"Yeah, but who the hell cares?"

I didn't respond, I didn't know how to respond anymore. I glanced over at Harry and Derek a couple of times it looks like everything is going well so far.

"Louis." When I turned my head she was right there her lips almost touching mine and her hand was on my thigh and she slowly was making her way up. I hadn't even noticed that our drinks were here.

"How about we get out of here hm?"

"I can't"

"Sure you can, I dint think Harry will mind if I take you for one night." That's when I leaned back and gently placed her hand back onto her lap.

"Sorry Claudia not tonight." I gave her a small smile and she rolled her eyes and then returned to her drink.

"Your such a party pooper...a sexy party pooper."

I chuckled, if only she knew. I picked up the glass and took two huge gulps, that defiantly help settle down the alcohol that was swirling inside my stomach.

"Louis were leaving." Before I could set the glass down I was being tugged out of my seat, thankfully Claudia caught it before it could spill all over the place.

"I'll see you later Louis!" I heard her yell out to me as I was being yanked ferociously out of the restaurant. What the hell just happened? He had a tight grip on my wrist, a very painful one at that.

"Your going to fucking give it to me at one point Harry! Just give me the fucking-" the doors slammed before whoever the hell was yelling could finish, was that Derek?

"Sir your-ow!" He was really hurting my wrist. He finally let go once we made it to the car. I was so confused.

"Get in the car." His eyes were dark, and his face was red.

"Get in now!" My whole body shook with fear and I didn't hesitate to get my ass in the car after that. I put on my seatbelt and waited as Harry pulled out and started driving. I looked down at my wrist it was starting to sting and turn purple,shit. He was choking the life out of the steering wheel. Every now and again he would cuss and yell at the traffic. His brows were furrowed in concentration. Out of fear of upsetting him I sat in silence and looked out the window. I noticed that were weren't headed back to the office, we were going a completely different way.

What a great first day of work this was.