Chapter 5

Louis's POV

I groaned as I rolled over onto my back and pressed the button on my alarm. My hair was matted to my forhead, but I don't remember at all being hot last night. I removed the covers from over my head, the light shining from the window burning my eyes.
"Shit" I curse as I look at the time on my alarm clock.
"Oh shit!" I ripped the covers from my body and sprang up from my bed and sprinted to the bathroom. It was 7:25 and I needed to be at work for 8:15. I was like speedy Gonzales as I washed myself and hair in the shower while brushing my teeth at the same time (don't ask how it was done). By time Ifinished it was 7:50, just great. I grabbed my coffee cup assuming I'll just make my coffee when I get there and I rushed out of my apartment to my car. Jesus, I hadn't even tucked in my shirt and I'm pretty sure my hair looked like shit. Why the hell did I have to wake up late today? Especially since it's my first day on the job like what the hell did I do to have this happen to me.
"Awe come the fuck on!" I yell
I was catching ever red light that I could possibly catch.
I'm getting fired, yup I'm screwed.
I practically ran into the building hearing a few quick hellos but I was in to big of a rush to answer back, I guess I could explain to them later. As I stood in the elevator I checked my watch that I somehow managed to put on. I had five minutes to get to my office and act like everything is normal

Pfft like that'll happen

As soon as the elevator doors opened my stomach turned into furious knots and I felt like I was going to puck my organs out.

"Good Morning" he says as his eyes scroll me from head to toe causing my skin to heat.

"Good Morning sir" I say back,averting eye contact with him.

Well fucking done Louis.

He stepped inside and pressed the button to the first floor.

"I was actually just looking for you, but it's seems you've had a bad start this morning." He says but I continue to keep my eyes averted, embarrassed of my attire.

"Yes sir I have." I reply my voice in a more hushed tone, God I'm such an idiot.

"I have a meeting to go to and I need you to come with me, but you might want to...straighten up a bit."

I could feel my face getting scourging hot as I began tucking in the rest of my shirt, as neatly as possible and moved on to the rest of my clothing. By time the elevator doors had opened I had successfully tucked in my shirt and fixed my hair. As we stepped out he pulled my arm causing me to come to a halt.

"Wait a second."

He stepped up to me and the smell of expensive cologne and spear mint filled my senses. I love it

He dipped his head down a little as his eyes and hands focused in in my tie. I held my breath for the fear of breathing on him. I felt his knuckles brushing slightly against the skin on my neck causing goosebumps to rise. His tongue slightly grazed his bottom lip as his eyebrows creased in concentration. He glanced up and caught me staring at him and I quickly looked away, lifting my head up a little more so that he could have better access.

"There, now come on." He backed away and began walking and I quickly followed. I was speed walking, his long strides out beating my much smaller ones. We strolled up to a nice sleek black car, it looked majestic. He walked to the drivers side and opened his door.

"Are you coming or not Mr. Tomlinson" his voice was calm as he stared at me blankly waiting for an answer.

"Y-yes" I say quickly, stepping in carefully.

God Damn this car even smells like it cost a fortune.