Chapter 20

Louis

I was filled with excitment and joy knowing that someone knows about us besides me and Harry. It gave me a sense of hope and a little satisfaction that soon everyone will know and we wont have to hide. It gave me hope that with Gemma knowing that this was a new step that Harry was taking. That this could be the continuation of something so beautiful. At least that's how I see it.

"Louis!"

Speaking of the devil

"It's come in, and I have to say I look dashing."

He lays out a magazine on my desk.

I picked it up and was astonished, they had done an amazing job. The cover looked flawless, yet Harry was always flawless.

"They already have them selling practicly everywhere, I hadn't realized they'd be selling this fast."

"Well it is the People Magazine, there pretty popular." I say as I start to flip through it, I really wanted to see the interveiw.

Harry had pulled one of my chairs and sat down next to me as I looked through it.

[Begin playing sing in sidebar]

"Hmm" he says

I continue to look through the magazine.

"Hmmm"

....

"Hmmmmmm"

"Are you ok?" I ask looking away from the magazine.

"Your not giving me any attention."

I laughed litelly

"Harry you can have me all to yourself...once we get home."

"Louis."

"What?"

"No."

"Well we can't do anything here and you know that."

I picked back up the magazine and continiued to flip through, but I wasn't really paying attention, I've probably passed up the interveiw already.

"What if I don't care?" He says

"What?" I asked to make sure I heard him correctly.

"What if I don't care." He says again.

I let the magazine fall onto my desk and I turned to him.

"So if I kissed you right now you wouldn't care?

"No."

I stare at him as he smirks at me.

"Your kidding."

I say.

"I'm not. Besides there are no cameras in here."

My eyes widen.

"This whole time there were never any cameras?"

He shakes his head no.

"Why hadn't you said anything?" I asked

"Well this use to be one of my private conference rooms. I was suppose to have one installed not to long after I had hired you, but things changed I figured it may be better to just not have it."

He winked at me.

"Wow." I chuckled

"So can I get that kiss now?"

I looked at him for a few seconds before leaning in and giving him a small lingering kiss.

"Mmm"