A visit from the past

I haven't spoke to Tyler or the other boys in a couple of days, I have been sitting in my room dealing with my problems myself I couldn't let anyone in. last time I let someone in I got hurt and ended up here. I can't take it any longer. I am getting tired of sitting here I need to get up and walk around. I stood up off my bed and threw on a pair of jeans a long sleeve shirt to cover my scars. I leave my room and start walking around the halls everyone is at the group therapy thing that they are always doing. It's just me in the hallway and that is perfectly fine with me. That means I won't have to deal with people staring and whispering about the crazy bitch who can't handle someone near her.

I got lost in thought as I continued walking through the halls. before I could even think I ran into someone and fell to the ground. I was so scared at the moment so I look up and gasp. Standing right in front of me is Chris the guy from my old school the one who always pushed me around and was one of the main causes for my scars.

He smirked as he looked down at me and said "well it's been awhile Alexandria I see you haven't changed at all you still pathetic as usual I don't see why you are even here I thought you killed yourself well that's what everyone at school was saying, but I see here that you didn't you just ran away from us thinking that we wouldn't find you well guess what we did so why don't you do us all a favor and just make sure you actually succeed in ending it this time ." I look up at him tears in my eyes. I stand up never taking my eyes off of him. "Hey!!!! who the fuck do you think you are?!" I hear Tyler and the older guy yell as they walk over to us. "I'm an old friend of Alexandria's isn't that right doll face" Chris says as he grabs me and dulls me to his side the biggest grin plastered on his face.

Tyler walked over and shoved him away from me and into a wall. "You will not touch her you understand me she is mine you have no room to touch her do you understand me?" he yelled in his face. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. All I could think about was his words and how right he is and with that thought in my head I ran to my room and locked the door and into my bathroom locking it too. I went and grabbed the sharpest thing I could find and slid down to the ground with my back against the wall in tears. I couldn't breathe I couldn't think all I wanted was for this to end.

So with that thought in my head I brought the item down and across my wrist. I winced at the sharp pain going through my wrist as I kept making more cuts making them deeper as I go. As soon as I got to six I pushed it further down and caused a lot more blood to fall from my arm. I close my eyes and move to my other arm doing exactly the same. After they both are bleeding and have the exact same number cuts I drop the item that I used and stared at my arms sadly as I watched the blood drip onto the floor.

My eyes started to droop as I started to lose too much blood. Right before I collapsed I saw Tyler and the older guy bust my door down and a few nurses behind them. I could hear Tyler yelling my name telling me to hold on, but I couldn't I was just too tired.