Breaking

A/N: the next two chapters are special chapters :)

Tyler's P.o.v

James and I were walking down the hallway skipping the group therapy because it doesn't help at all. We both think that It is just a waste of time.We were headed to Alexandria's room to see how she was feeling today. We haven't talked to her in a few days so we are kind of getting worried about her. The nurses are thinking about letting me out soon because I haven't lost my temper or control of my emotions in over a month.

They think that I'm no longer a threat to those around me. As we turned the corner we stopped in our tracks to see Alexandria in tears and this guy right in front of her. If I didn't know any better I would think that they were dating. We were about to walk over and see if she was okay,when the next thing he said made me and James snap.

"Well it's been awhile Alexandria I see you haven't changed at all you still pathetic as usual I don't see why you are even here I thought you killed yourself, well that's what everyone at school was saying, but I see here that you didn't you just ran away from us thinking that we wouldn't find you well guess what we did so why don't you do us all a favor and just make sure you actually succeed in ending it this time ." He said as he had a big smirk plastered on his face.

That's all it took James and I grew red in the face out of anger as we made our presence known to both of them. "Hey!!!! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" we both yelled in unison as we walked over to the guy. He turned and looked at us and grabbed her and pulled her to his side venom lacing every word he says "I'm an old friend of Alexandria's isn't that right doll face?" With that simple movement it broke me I snapped then and there.

I stomped over and pulled him away from her and slammed him into the wall. "You will not touch her you understand me she is mine you have no room to touch her !!" I yelled in his face as I kept a tight grip on his throat cutting off his airway.I stood there tightening my grip on the guy's throat as he squirms trying to break free of my grip.

I was so pissed off that I didn't notice that Alexandria ran off till I had James yelling at me to let him go that he's not worth it we have to go check on her. With that I let go of the guy watching him fall to the ground on his knees gasping for breath as James and I ran towards her room. When we got to her room the door was locked and I was really getting even more nervous about what is going on. I may not know about her past or why she is here but I know there is a reason and It can't be good.

I had one thought running through my head at the moment as I backed up and kicked her door in just as nurses came running over asking me what I was doing . I ignored them as I ran into the room screaming her name trying to get her attention but she wasn't in her room. As I look around I see her bathroom light on. I walk over and hear her crying I try to get her to open the door but she doesn't answer and as soon as I heard her gasp I knew something was wrong I couldn't just stand here so I broke into her bathroom just like I did her room.

As soon as I opened the door I was shocked and broken at what I saw. She was laying against the wall a sharp piece of metal in her hand and large deep cuts on both of her arms. She was bleeding too much she cut too deep. I knew what was happening I couldn't let this happen I had to save her but I didn't know how I ran over to her yelling at her to stay awake not to let go. I was too late though. She closed her eyes and collapsed onto the floor the metal falling to the ground next to her.

I stood there shocked frozen I didn't know what to do. I was so scared James grabbed me and dragged me into her room and sat me me on her bed as doctors and nurses ran into the room and picked her up carrying her out. I couldn't take it I was losing it I don't know what to do anymore. for the first time in over a month I lost it I started yelling screaming and crying all at the same time.

James just stood there keeping the nurses away from me and just letting me break. I don't understand it I hardly know her but yet seeing her like this breaks me. Why I don't even know her but yet I care about her so much. It killed me to see her like that. Just the simple thought of her not making it kills me I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't make it.