Flashback

A?N: shory chapter promise the next one will be longer

Tyler's P.O.V

I looked at her shocked unsure if I heard her correctly feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. I opened my mouth to say something only to get cut off as the doctor and nurse walk in asking her how she's feeling and kick me out of the room so they can talk to her some more. Walking out of the room I sigh and sit in  chair across from her room in the hall and start to think back about everything that has happened these past few days.

~After they took alexandria away~

Sitting on her bed watching as they took her out quickly leaving blood droplets on her floor something in me snapped once more and all I saw was red. Before anyone could stop me or say anything to me I got up and stormed out of the room looking for Him. He deserves and needs to pay for this he caused his. Storming down the halls and searching every room I could i finally found him outside sitting Under a tree reading. Walking over not giving him a chance to react I yanked him up by the collar of his shirt slamming his back against the tree and punched him smirking as I hear a satisfying crunch of his nose breaking from the force of my punch.

Not stopping there I hit him again across the jaw and then the ey and rips I kept punching him anywhere I had access to ignoring his screamings and the blood that now covered my hand from m busted knuckles and his wounds. I was so blinded by rage that I didn't hear or notice the workers approached until they yanked me away from him. Breathing heavily I smirked watching his bloody beaten boy drop to the ground his breathing ragged probably because i'm sure i broke a few of his ribs and his nose. I didn't put up much of a fight as the workers dragged me away and through the facility into the room they call the chill room. It's always freezing in here almost like a freezer this is my third time here but this time it was different.

They were harsher they threw me against the wall and stipped me of my clothes and then forced a thin nightgown onto me before dragging me to a cot like bed the only thing that was in the room besides a toilet and laid me on it before toeing my hands to the bed causing me to wince at how tight the ropes where. Not caring that I was going to make my situation worse I yelled at the man who tied me up,”Hey you fucking bastard im not a fucking animal no need to treat me like one.” I snapped at him but he did was glare rolled his eyes and leave.

It went on like that until I gave up and just dealt with the cold and cruel treatment. Thankfully they liked that and finally let me go. Sore cold, tired and hungry was all that ran through my head at the moment. I went and grabbed food ignoring all the shocked faces as I leave once again and go to my room. Having finished eating on my way there I took a nice long much needed hot shower than took a nap. Once up that's when everything came rushing back to me. Jumping out of bed I got dressed quickly and ran to the medical wing after talking to the nurse and doctor they finally let me in to see her.

~End of flashback~

I guess I ended up dozing off because the next thing I know Alexandria's doctor is shaking me awake telling me it's past curfew that I need to return to my room. I hesitated but nodded and went back to my room to get some much needed rest so I can visit her longer tomorrow. Hopefully let her go soon is my last thought as I drift off to sleep.