Never going to let you go

A/N: sorry it took so long I've been busy with school

Tyler P.O.V

The nurses finally let me go and see her. I'm the only one they are letting in, but that's mainly because I'm the one who found her. I went in and sat next to her hospital bed and took her hand careful of the cuts on her wrist and arm. For about an hour I just sat there holding her hand thinking. Soon I couldn't take the silence anymore so even though I know she wouldn't respond I still talked to her.

I at there telling her everything that she has missed that happened at the facility. I told her how my incident with the guy in the hall caused them to keep me here even longer now. I told her everything about me, my name age ,and why I am in here. I told her how my father would always abuse me to the point I had enough and I fought back and ended up putting me where I am now.

Do I regret anything I have said or done now or then? honestly no I don't I'm really glad that I did the things I did because I got to meet her out of it all. I wish there was a way for her to trust me and know that I would never hurt her. I'm not even sure that she has a messed up past. I know now that she has had problems with bullies at school that was obvious when I saw her and that guy in the hall the other day.

The nurses says that she was going to be okay she just needed her rest. she has been in the hospital for three days now. I have constantly been asking about her making sure that she is still okay that nothing has changed.

They say that she is going to end up being a lot worse than she was before when it comes to people now so after she wakes up I might not see much of her. I knew she was a patient here I knew that she didn't like people. I also heard from the nurses that they have had to tie her to her bed a few times because she has had flashbacks and tried to harm herself without realizing it.

I knew that we weren't allowed to go near her room or even look at her if we saw her in the hallway. I have only seen her a few times before she came into the cafeteria that one day. Even then I couldn't believe my eyes she was so beautiful it's a shame someone so pretty has to be in a place like this.

James and Kyle are my best friends I knew them even before I came here. they got sent off here before me. Kyle got sent here because he's anorexic and everyone at his school and home call him fat and ugly.

James well he is a long story but him and Kyle are together and James did not like that he got sent off. So he started to get into trouble and do some illegal things one day he ended up getting caught just like he wanted and he got sent here for rehab.

They both refuse to leave until they are 18 and can live on their own so they make the nurses believe that they are not better when they really are just like me. I don't want to go back home so I do everything I can to make the nurses believe that I still need their help.

I spent three hours talking to her that day I think that is the most I have ever spent talking with someone. Telling them about my past and everything in between and I have to say I'm really glad I did I just hope that she doesn't push me away when she wakes up, because no matter what I'm never going to let her go.