Wakening up

Alexandria's P.o.v

I could hear the faint beeping of something to my right but I couldn't really tell what exactly it was. All I knew was that I was really thirst and was hurting. It was really dark where I was I didn't know where I was or what was going on I was starting to get really worried when the beeping sound grew quicker and louder. What is that noise, and why is it so loud. I started to panic as I realized I couldn't see anything or move.

"mnbg nidf..." I tried to call for someone to help me but all that came out of my mouth was a mumble of something that not even I could understand. What is wrong with me why can't I do anything!!! I tried to move again anything would be worth it. Ha! I did it I moved my fingers it wasn't much but it was something.

I heard a door open and someone gasp. I tired to move my hand again hoping that they saw it and helped me out of wherever it is that I am currently tapped in. I felt someone grab my hand in theirs. It was warm and it calmed me down. The being beside me calmed back down as I relaxed once again.

"Alexandria hey it's okay you're fine... your safe I promise. Can you open your eyes or move your and again for me please??" That voice I knew that voice he was the one who was so kind to me that made my heart skip a beat from just a smile. I don't know why but I wanted to do what he asked I wanted to see him.

Finally after trying for who knows how long I opened my eyes and had to blink multiple times to clear my vision. Once I could see clearly I tilted my head to look around the room I was in. I was in a hospital and the beeping I heard was the heart monitor that Is connected to me. I was so confused at what happened I had so many things running through my head at once, but they all stopped as my eyes landed on Tyler sitting next to me holding my hand.

" Hey there sleeping beauty I see you finally awoke from your deep slumber... you had me and the others really worried about you ..." he smiled weakly. He had dark circles under his eyes from not sleeping and on his wrist were burn marks from being restrained. " W...what happened?" I asked looking at him.

" Thy restrained me because I was about to kill that guy who had his hands on you in the hallway but that doesn't matter what matters right now is you.. are you okay?" he asked me looking really worried. " I am now that your here..." I said smiling weakly blushing bright red.