chappy 4

Bridge; Wave Country

As the twister dissolved from the stone adorned bridge, Zabuza and Kakashi found themselves knocked to the ground, as were Haku, Tazuna and Sasuke. Sasuke was unconscious, Tazuna was moaning about his back, and Kakashi and Haku were unable to move. Only Zabuza was able to push himself up.

"Wait, your, that girl from before" Naruto gasped. Haku's mask had shattered, revealing her face.

"Yes, I am" She said meekly. How would this guy act like this, she nearly killed him! She mentally prepared herself for the emotional pain...that never came.

"Oh my God, you are so awesome! I can't believe how cool you were in thrashing that Teme around! He looks like a giant hedgehog; you've got to teach me how to do that!" He laughed. Haku blushed, before speaking.

"I'm flattered, but I created the Senbon I use via my Kekkai Genkai, and you can't teach, or copy that" She glared at said duck hedgehog "But you were the most impressive, Naruto-San, you somehow managed to create a massive twister with some sort of Kekkai Genkai" Naruto looked confused.

"Ha?"

"That giant twister, how did you create it, and where did you get the hand signs" Kakashi grunted. Naruto shrugged.

"To be honest, I have no idea" The conscious fellows sweat dropped.

"He's definitely unpredictable" Kakashi sighed. This was definitely going to be a lot of paper work back in Konoha.

"Please tell me that there isn't a hole in my bridge" Tazuna groaned. Naruto took a look at the twister sight; the only thing noticeable was a lot of melted water, some Teme blood, a scorch mark, and small pothole.

"No, just a minor pot hole" Tazuna cursed.

"Guess it could've been worse, but you better put some of those clones of yours on the job, my workers are unconscious, thanks to no brows over here"

"Don't make me kill you"

"And your, teammate is out cold for now, so..."

"I'm afraid, Bridge builder, that that pot hole is the least of your trouble now" a voice said. Turning around, Naruto and Zabuza spotted a short man in a brown business suit, with an army of two hundred assorted thugs and the occasional yahoo.

"Gatou," Zabuza growled. The short man, the island's fiend, Gatou, grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"Ah, Zabuza-San, so you've decided to ignore my orders for the Bridge builder? Too bad, I was hoping to let you kill him and those Leaf nins, then kill you and collect the bounties on you and the Copy Nin, and be on my way"

"Yeah, like these fools you hired could kill me, or any one here. Hell, the Pinky could beat your jokes of an army" the "jokes" growled at the insult Zabuza had thrown at them. Gatou just smiled coldly.

"Ah the humor of the cornered man. Boys, destroy the bridge builder and the traitor, whoever takes him out gets his ice bitch, and who takes the bridge builder gets the pink one!" The man smirked cruelly. Naruto looked back towards Kakashi.

"Can't we just toss her at them?" He shook his head; it would after all be too much paperwork.

"Well then boy, you're with me. Seeing as I have no more reason to take the geezer's neck, and Haku's injured, I'll just kill these clowns and be on my way" Naruto smirked.

"Need some help with that, after all, protecting Tazuna is my mission, and protecting my sensei, or any of my precious people, is my duty, as is sadly my team as well, though if they get maimed I guess it couldn't hurt." Zabuza glanced at him. This kid was a lot like Yagura. If he squinted, he could almost see an image of his late friend overlapping the young kid, and could almost hear their voices as one.