chappy 6

The Sandaime was stuck behind a mountain of paperwork, almost wishing he would keel over right this minute. Perhaps the greatest enemy of any Kage was the mountains of paperwork that resulted. Sure, whenever a big shot like a Bijuu attacked, you got to fight, and you got your face on the monument, but all the paperwork was still nasty. Add to it that almost all of the paperwork was from the civilian council.

"Lessoning of the Vandalism punishment, are they trying to ask permission to ransack Naruto's apartment, denied." The Hokage tossed the paper aside, in the much larger pile. Did they really think they'd get these laws? Honestly, were they just trying to annoy him?

Back in his youth, and during the other Hokage's reigns, the Kages would use Bunshins to do the paperwork. Much less stressful, and it freed up time to go out with Jiraiya for "research".

Damn aging, he just couldn't do a good shadow clone to do his job like he used to. His chakra replenished too slowly, and his clones last too shortly, to do it without killing himself.

The Sandaime wasn't quite sure if the other Kage's did the same thing for their paper work, though he did know that the young Takigakure Leader, Shibuki, had came to Konoha for Shadow Clone lessons with Ebisu.

Takigakure, the village had an alliance with Konohagakure, and it had since the first Great Ninja wars. In fact, that village was one of the reasons behind his law concerning Naruto. He had been old friends with Shibuki's father, and he heard about how they treated their Jinchuuriki, a young orphaned girl named Fu. Apparently, Shibuki was her only friend, and her cousin as it appeared. The Sandaime hoped that his law would at least make things simple enough for Naruto, and seeing as he wasn't mugged in the streets, perhaps it worked. Or was it just his loyal ANBU, Chunin and Jonin, like Kakashi, Gai, Anko, Shikaku, Iruka and Tenzo.

Of course, this wasn't Kumo, which the Sandaime saw as the best place for Jinchuuriki. Suna's Jinchuuriki was hated and driven insane, though the child was only Naruto's age, the Iwa Jinchuuriki both left the village, with one of them loathing humanity, Kiri's Yondiame was tortured by some odd Genjutsu while the Six Tails had become a missing nin, who the Kage had tried to track down at one point hoping he could teach Naruto about his powers, and the acid burns his ANBU received showed the guy wasn't interested.

But Kumo, because of one Jinchuuriki called Killer Bee's heroic actions, valued the two of them greatly. They even had a Jinchuuriki festival once a year. Though perhaps it was because Bee was the son of their Sandaime, and the brother of the Yondiame Raikage, the two even had their own houses.

Though, such debates were just for thought. He then reluctantly returned to his paperwork

"Removal of Teacher Iruka Umino, for blatant favoritism towards Naruto Uzumaki; honestly, are they just trying to punish those close to Naruto?" He then signed something below it; Revised; Removal of Teachers and Political figures that showed blatant antagonism towards Naruto for only his "special" problem, before sending it back via ANBU. He wondered how they would react.

Speaking of Iruka, their investigation had turned up some evidence for them. Iruka had evaluated Naruto's old text books, and found that several key pages were missing, such as ones on the Clone Jutsu, Genjutsu, Chakra control and Hand Signs. They also appeared removed by a low level water jutsu scalpel, something taught by medical nin, which Naruto certainly was not, nor any academy student before him, but the Principal of the Academy was trained as a Medical Nin. This man was currently held in Interrogation, with Anko who had found a new torture involving rope, a sharp clawed obese feline, and that recently banned dish from the new eatery, that Fiber Bean casserole. Sarutobi didn't want to think about it.

But hopefully, Naruto would receive the justice he deserved for all of his harsh treatment, perhaps by the time he returned from his C rank mission with Team Seven to find a stolen Ostrich, of all things, out in Tea Country. But just as he finished denying a request forthe right for Civilians to bare guns in Konoha and the use of them to protect their properties, probably some other harebrained scheme to harm Naruto, a loud scream was let out from a nearby room.