chappy 11

I have returned! Follow me on Instagram: __sakura.chan
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
"You fools think your a match for me! I have the heroes water, I AM INVINCIBLE!" Suien flew at the Genin with amazing speed.

"ICE RELEASE; PROTECTIVE ICE DOME!" Haku formed a dome of ice around the team, which Suien collided into. The impact shook the lake shore, sending ripples cascading from the impact zone.

The ice was caked in cracks, but Suien had been forced back. Haku panted, that took a lot of chakra to hold.

"AURA RELEASE; AURA SPHERE!" Naruto charged up another sphere of powerful chakra, before sending it straight at Suien. His aura flared up, as the attack was held back by the chakra shroud. With a roar, Suien jumped into the sky, flying the brats with an intent to destory.

"WATER RELEASE; WATER DRAGON BULLET!" a water dragon roared up from the lake and flew straight at the three Genin. The blast impacted them, sending them skipping across the lake shore, until they exploded into smoke.

"Shadow clones!" Suien gasped before getting smacked harshly from behind by an enraged Fu, before crashing into the lake, the heroes water jug falling into the hands of Naruto and Haku. Fu landed next to them with a grin.

"Hey, that was actually good teamwork" Naruto and Haku grinned.

"I think this is a start to a great partnership, eh?"However, in a surge of chakra Suien forced himself back up from below the water's surface.

"I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU FOOLS YET!" Naruto did a few rapid handsigns.

"SUMMONING JUTSU!" in a flash of smoke Mr. Ostrich appeared. Oddly, he was standing on the water, like a ninja.

"You little human, why do you summon me all the way out here!" the bird demanded. Fu seemed confused by the talking ostrich. Naruto gave Mr. Ostrich the Heroes water.

"I need you to take this water and get to safety" Mr. Ostrich glared.

"A game of hide and go seek, eh boy! Well, its either this or I get more ribbons on my neck, so SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" a dozen ostriches formed next to the original before scattering. All the ninja here seemed, disturbed.

"Did he just..."

"I think he did"

"That is one strong bird" Suien thought "I should capture it, the ice girl, and these Jinchurki. I'd bet I could find a good price for them"

"WATER RELEASE: WATER TORNADO!"

"STORM RELEASE; GREAT TWISTER!" Naruto and Suien collided with both of their tornado like jutsu.

Meanwhile

Most of the Ame shinobi had fled, as the Deva Path continued its fight against Taisune and Shubiki. The problem with the path's, other than their obsessive amounts of piercings, creepy eyes and the amount of chakra they require from their controller, is the fact that they work the best as a full team. It appeared as though only the Deva path was present here, as if their master didn't expect too much resistance.

That, was a mistake. Normally, the Atatsuki work in partners, but oddly the partner of the Deva's path controller, Konon, wasn't present. Perhaps she was back in Ame, or again Taki might have been underestimated.

Or perhaps, it wasn't Taki that they underestimated, but the unexpected arrival of Taisune.

"SHINRA TENSHI!" a orb of gravity stopped a fire bullet and water dragon jutsu straight from Taisune and Shibuki from striking the path of pain, though the path seemed to be quickly weakening.