chappy 7

Land of Tea; Battlefield

The two attacking Ninja, the Copy Nin Kakashi Hatake, and the mysterious enigma Taisune, crossed paths, before the both of them found themselves standing on opposite ends of one another, their jutsu dissipated. Kakashi and Taisune kept silent for a second, before Kakashi yelled out.

"!" A gash mark was on his side, rapidly bleeding blood. Holding onto his side, Kakashi dropped to one knee, the ground next to him quickly reddening. Taisune smirked from under his hood.

"So, it appears that this game is..." He dropped down to one knee as well, as spare electric chakra was coursing across him from the Chidori. It appeared that they both were unable to go on. But as it was, the arrogant duck haired boy, Sasuke, forced himself up.

"Not bad, Kakashi. Nice job weakening this fool, now to take him out, with my new JUTSU, CHIDORI!" the electric chakra formed onto his arm, with a thousand birds chirping all at once. Sakura, who was now back up, gleamed with admiration.

"AMAZING! SASUKE-KUN ROCKS!" Kakashi was cursing inside. The fool now had an assassination Jutsu. He was going to regret this, and he was starting to despise anyone born with a Sharingan, except Obito. Perhaps just because he didn't activate it until minutes before he died and didn't steal THAT, fucking Jutsu of his.

Taisune was wide eyed under his cloak. Of course, the fool had to slip up, and the Uchiha now had a deadly jutsu. This was just going to complicate his plans.

"CHIDORI!" Sasuke charged at Taisune, before Sasuke twitched, as a second later the Chidori flicked away. Sasuke then collapsed. Taisune breathed in relief, the fool was out of chakra now. Kakashi was mildly worried about the paper work this would require, and Sakura was fuming. Though it was then that he caught the faint sound of breathing as Sasuke forced his head up with the Sharingan flickering.

"Sasuke-kun! YOU'LL PAY!" Sakura drew a Kunai and lunged at Taisune, who did a quick few hand signs.

"WOOD RELEASE: POISON IVY SAP WALL!" A wall of sappy plants, to be more specific poison ivy, rose from the ground, and caught the annoying pink bug. She yelped.

"GET ME OFF! GET ME OFF! GET ME OFFFFFFFFFFFF!" A rock near them shattered from the intense volume. Taisune chuckled, and Kakashi was shocked.

"How did this guy get Wood Release, and does that mean Naruto does as well?" Taisune forced himself back up, having a brief spasm due to the Chidori, before reactivating his storm blade, and approached the prone form of Sasuke.

"Now, you have to die, and then I hope those two don't damage the fortress, it's a rental" But before he could kill the child a water jutsu flew straight at him, which he barely dodged due to his injury. The ground was now covered in sticky fluid.

"WATER RELEASE: SYRUP CAPTURE FIELD!" It was a team of Konoha Shinobi, Kotesu, Izumo and Hayate Gekko, along with a fourth medical ninja he never got the name of before. Kakashi cursed to himself. He was too injured to speak, but now two chunin and a Tobekstu Jonin were about to potentially give the Uchiha more Jutsu. Kakashi wouldn't feel worse if Gai beat him in a hairdo contest.

"You've asked for it! WIND RELEASE: DRILLING AIR BULLET!"

Inside the fortress

We now find the two decent Gennin of Team 7, Naruto and Haku, in a dark hallway. The two were looking around as if expecting problems and they were.

"Strange, no traps" Naruto mumbled absently, before Haku sighed. Naruto had to be so cute, and dense? Can't one be without the other?

"Please, don't jinx it" Haku sighed behind him, before she felt her foot sink. Of course, she had to set a trap, as the floor suddenly rose up dramatically, straight towards the ceiling.