Chapter 3 - Rain Rain Go Away

Vincent's POV

We made dinner and sat down together to eat. We ate in silence until it started raining.

"It's really pouring out there." I stated almost absentmindedly. Suddenly there was a clap of thunder, a flash, a high-pitched yelp and a thud.

"Ow!" Scott mumbled. He was shaking on the ground.

"Are you alright?" I rushed over to him and scooped him into my arms. He blushed cherry red. "Are you scared of thunder?" I asked, staring deep into his big, beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

"Y-yeah. It must sound silly to you..." He trailed off, his blush deepening. He was still shaking and tears began to form in his eyes as another clap of thunder boomed.

"Nothing is silly if it makes you scared enough to let me hold you in my arms." I whisper in his ear in a sexy low voice.

"Shut up." He yelped, a blushing and stuttering mess. Cute. I chuckled and carried him up to my room. I put him on my bed and I cuddled him as another boom of thunder was heard. He buried his face in my chest. I tried to soothe him the only way I could.

"We had fire in our eyes, in the beginning.
I never felt so alive, in the beginning.
You, you blame me but it's not fair when you say that I didn't try.
I just don't wanna hear it anymore.

I swear I never meant to let it die.
I just don't care about you anymore.
It's not fair when you say that I didn't try.
I just don't care about you anymore.

We had time on our side, in the beginning.
We, we had nothing to hide, in the beginning.
You, you blame me but it's not fair when you say I didn't try.
I just don't wanna hear it anymore.

I swear I never meant to let it die.
I just don't care about you anymore.
It's not fair when you say that I didn't try.
I just don't care about you anymore.
You say that I didn't try.

I swear I never meant to let it die.
I just don't care about you anymore.
It's not fair when you say that I didn't try.
I just don't care about you anymore.
I just don't care about you anymore." I sang Let it Die by Three Days Grace, hugging him tightly and even tighter whenever we heard thunder.

"W-what are you trying t-to say with that song?" He asked me.

"It's one of my favorite songs. Actually, it's the same one I sing when I break up with people..." I trail off.

"Well, do you know any other songs?" Scott asks, trying to distract me from the pain he knew the memory was causing me.

"Yeah, but I kinda wanna sleep right now. But, if it makes you happy, I'll sing you one song a day. I have a list of all the songs I know and you can pick. Okay?" I ask him, nuzzling his neck and sniffing. He smelled... Amazing. Like, strawberries and vanilla.

(A/N: I usually write with my cousin, Ninett. She helps me come up with ideas. We had an entire discussion on scents that smelled amazing. XD It was hilarious, to be honest. We spent a long time talking about vanilla mixed with other scents. Sorry to bore you all with this.)

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, blushing and nuzzling me back.

"I just realized this but the thunder stopped." I laughed. "But, just in case, sleep here with me." I commanded with a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay... But please stop kissing and hugging me! It's really weird since we're friends and all." He giggled innocently. It stung when he said friends but he was right.

"Yeah... Sorry, it's just that you're so cute." I reply. We laughed and he slapped my arm. I don't like him. I can't so I won't.

Even if it kills me.
________________________
I apologize for how short this chapter is. I have the next chapter done and it is really long. Which is why I put it in parts. Bye!!

I just want to mention that I am editing all the parts right now. XD I keep finding mistakes. Can you guys tell me if you spot a mistake? Be very picky, I don't care. I just hate finding mistakes. Now, bye for realz. 💜