Chapter 8 - Talent Show Part 1

Vincent's POV

"Gone Forever." Alois smiled. I had asked him what song he chose. It's the day of the talent show.

"Is it because of...?" I asked not wanting to say his name just yet.

"Yeah... Anyways, what are you gonna sing?" He asked me.

"Deepest Cut. So, what do you wanna do?" I purred.

   "Vin, no. I... I just can't. I like Fritz and even though Scott doesn't like you like that, I know you love him still. Vin, you love him no matter what. I am and always was just a distraction." Alois stared deep into my soul.

   "You're right. But... I'll only hurt him. I'm no good and I know I'll leave him despite everything." I looked down, feeling hurt. Not because I was rejected but because he was right.

"You know, you shouldn't worry about that. As long as you two love each other, you'll always come back together." Alois patted my back and walked away.

Alois' POV

"I'm so nervous! Have any tips?" Scott was fidgeting as he lay in the grass next to me.

"You'll do fine! You're singing is amazing." I laughed.

"You always know what to say." He whispered in my ear. This caused me to jump a little because he wasn't this close before.

"N-no! S-Scott, please." I pleaded. He backed up and looked confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like you like that. I like Fritz." I blurted carelessly.

"I know. I just... I just can't help it. You're so fun to be with, and you are so perverted sometimes. I like so much about you. You make me think of..." Scott trailed off silently.

"Vincent. You know, he loves you. You make him so happy. No one else has ever made him feel this way. And you're hurting him. Don't you know what it's like to love someone who doesn't love you? To love someone and be with someone and then they go behind your back to be with someone else?" I began to cry as memories flooded my mind.

   "Who hurt you?" Scott asked me. I only shook my head and ran away. Scott didn't bother chasing after me, knowing I was faster than him. I ran to the bathroom and took out the knife that I always carried with me. Jeremy, Vincent and I carry a knife in case of 'emergencies' as we like to call it. I rolled up my left sleeve, hating myself for wearing all white today. Let's just hope I don't get blood on it. Thankfully, Vincent and I always carry a spare hoodie just like Jeremy carries a spare turtleneck. I cut my pale skin and a smile spread across my face. I laughed as the blood dripped off of my arm.

   "Alois. May I join you?" Jeremy appeared with a dark expression.

   "What happened to you?" I asked, staring at the blood.

   "Mike called me his friend. I guess I'll never be anything more. You?" He sat beside me and rolled up his left sleeve. He began to cut the pale, scarred skin as well. A smile was spread across his face now.

   "Remembering him." I replied.

                Le Minutes Later

   "Mm~! Your blood tastes delicious, Jeremy~!!" I was licking the blood on Jeremy's arm and he was doing the same.

"So does yours~! I can't get enough of this taste~!" Jeremy blushes as he enjoys the taste of my blood.

"What kind of kinky stuff did I just walk into?" Vincent tried to joke but this scene upset him too much to smile.

"Ren..."

"Friends..."

"Stop. Please stop! Don't do this guys! Please! Don't hurt yourself!" Vincent ran to us and cried. We snapped out of it and hugged him, crying too. He cleaned the wounds and bandaged them up.

"Why does this happen? Why do we loose control?" Jeremy sobbed.

"I don't know." Vincent's voice was enveloped by sobs from the three of us. We sat there, hugging and crying and chanting the same two words. 'Save Me.'

                   Le Time Skip

   I paced the bathroom next to the auditorium, about to throw up. I was supposed to perform first. I wasn't ready to see his face, watching me sing about him. To make it worse, he comes after me. I'm just glad I will never be hurt by him again. I was called to the stage and I had to perform.

   "H-Hi everyone! I..." I tried not to cry as everyone stared in my direction. This has never happened to me before... I've never been afraid to sing... Suddenly I spot him. I saw Vincent waving at me with a huge smile. I smiled.

   "Please begin." Someone shouted. I giggled.

   "Hey everyone! I would like to dedicate this song to Ren. You suck!
Don't know what's going on
Don't know what went wrong
Feels like 100 years I
Still can't believe you're gone
So I'll stay up all night
With these bloodshot eyes
While these walls surround me with the story of our life

I feel so much better now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying denying that I feel so much better now that you're gone forever

Now things are coming clear
And I don't need you here
And in this world around me
I'm glad you disappeared
So I'll stay out all night
Get drunk and fucking fight
Until the morning comes i'll
Forget about our life

I feel so much better now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying denying that I feel so much better now that you're gone forever

First time you screamed at me
I should have made you leave
I should have known it could be so much better
I hope you're missing me
I hope I've made you see
That i'm gone forever

And now it's coming clear
That I don't need you here
And in this world around me
I'm glad you disappeared

I feel so much better now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying denying that I feel so much better now that you're gone forever
And now you're gone forever
And now you're gone forever." I finished, this entire time smirking at the face Ren was making. I bowed as soon as the clapping began and walked off the stage sassily. Ren passes me with a wink and gets on stage. What's up with that? I just sang a song about how He was gone from my life forever and he's winking??

"And now it's my turn! I dedicate this song to my ex, Alois. I still love you too!" He winked again and the music started to play. I wanted to barf. What is he doing?
________________________
Hey guys!!! I was so excited for this and now it's here!!! Hope you guys like this because I'm starting the next chapter right now! ;~; Ninett said I had to... Whatever though! I'm still excited!!! Thank you all for reading and bye bye!!! 💜💜💜💜💜