Chapter 4 - Going Down For Real Part 1

Vincent's POV

   I woke up next to Scott. I took out my phone and took a picture of him sleeping. It was so cute I made it my home screen. The peaceful smile on his face, a light blush, and drool made up the picture before me.

   "What are you doing?" Scott asked groggily, wiping the drool from his mouth after rubbing his eyes.

   "Oh, nothing really." I chuckled while showing him the adorable picture.

   "Oh my god! Give it to me!!" He gasped, eyes wide open as he tried to snatch the phone from my hand.

   "Oh, no. I'm keeping it forever!" I smirked and turned my phone off. "Come on now, Scott. Let's get ready for school." I pulled. Him off the bed after ruffling his already messy dark hair.

_______Le Time Skip______

   "So this is Scott. Scott, meet Jeremy." I introduced Scott to Jeremy and vice versa. It was recess so I thought Scott might want to meet someone I spend a lot of time with.

   "I-I-It's v-very n-nice to meet y-you!" Jeremy shook Scott's hand while blushing.

   "Yeah, you too. So can I pick the song now?" He asked. My eyes widen and I blush.

   "W-what're you t-talking about?" Jeremy asked. I silently cursed to myself and blushed when I glanced at Scott's now smirking face. "V-Vincent, you're b-blushing? W-what's g-going on?" Jeremy stuttered, his face only inches away from mine. The smirk was gone from Scott's face. I didn't bother wondering if he was jealous because I had my own problems.

   "Oh, Scott picks a song that I know and I sing it for him once a day. Started yesterday." I answer while moving away from Jeremy's face.

   "O-oh. Cool. I-I wanna h-hear you sing a-again! Y-you're voice i-is b-beautiful." Jeremy exclaimed.

   "Again?" Scott raised his eyebrows.

   "I told you, I've dated everyone so far and broke up with them by singing Let it Die." I reminded.

   "Except me." Scott added, the words stabbing me deep in the heart.

   "Yeah, we're just friends." I look down to avoid his sparkling eyes.

   "Well, sing Broken Glass." Scott changed the subject quickly.

   "Why'd you pick that?" I asked.

   "Well, because it's my favorite song currently." He responded.

   "M-mine t-too!" Jeremy jumped in with a smile. "Why don't we all sing together?" He asked. Jeremy is so cute and innocent. I kinda enjoyed dating him but it wasn't working out for either of us.

   "That's a great idea!" Scott exclaimed like a fangirl.

   "Hold on. Mike! Sing Broken Glass with us." Jeremy dragged a blonde male towards us. Mike, another one of my ex's.

   "Hey Jeremy! New guy!" He started and then his eyes landed on me. "And Idiotic Grape." He finished. I broke Mike's heart too. I didn't really mean to though.

   "Mikey~!" I chuckled, that fake smile plastering itself on my face. Scott groaned quite audibly. "You miss me~?" I purr, stepping closer to him involuntarily. I had no control over this sick act that has hurt so many. I wanted to cry. I wanted to yell. Save me.

   "Cut it out, Vin! I'm going if you keep acting like that!" Scott shouted. I immediately snapped out of it and stepped back.

  "Thanks." The relief in my voice was noticeable.