Chapter 11 - Talent Show Part 4

Vincent's POV

   "Mm~! I like this~!" I looked in the mirror taking it all in. I was wearing black skinny jeans that were as ripped as my left arm was cut. I was wearing purple high top Converse that had Scott written on the left and a purple shirt that was pretty tight. To top it all off, I wore a leather jacket. I walked out onto stage and smiled widely just as the music started. "Hello, loves~! Enjoy my performance~! I dedicate it to someone special named Scott! I love you so much, babe~!"

   "S-shut up and sing, Vincent!" Scott yelled. Everyone looked at him and he blushed. I chuckled quietly.

   "As my sky turns from autumn to ash
I hate you more and more each day
As my mind grows angry by the hour
My circumstances look so gray

Please don't forgive me
I can't forgive myself
The knife is planted in my back

I'm the deepest cut
I'm the deepest wound
I'm the deepest lie you ever told
I'm the hardest part
I'm the blackest heart
I'm the darkest night that's way too cold
I'm leaving
I'm leaving now
I'm leaving
I'm the one that's always leaving you

Like drilling holes deeper in my teeth
I fake the smile on my face
Constantly shoving your fingers down my throat
You know the best ways to bring the worst outta me

Please don't forgive me
I can't forgive myself
The knife is planted in my back

I'm the deepest cut
I'm the deepest wound
I'm the deepest lie you ever told
I'm the hardest part
I'm the blackest heart
I'm the darkest night that's way too cold
I'm leaving
I'm leaving now
I'm leaving
I'm the one that's always leaving you

I'm the deepest cut
I'm the deepest wound
I'm the deepest lie you ever told
I'm the hardest part
I'm the blackest heart
I'm the darkest night that's way too cold
I'm leaving
I'm leaving now
I'm leaving
I'm the one that's always leaving you
Always leaving you
Always leaving." I finished and just stood for a second, panting. People were clapping and some were even nose bleeding. I'm just that sexy. I laughed and walked off the stage.

   "You were hella sexy up there! Don't you agree, Scott?" Alois nudged Scott with a smirk plastered on her face.

   "W-what? Uh..." Scott blushed as I turned my attention towards him. I noticed he was covering his nose. Oh~

   "Well, look who enjoyed the show." I laughed and took a step towards him.

   "Shut up. I need to sing." Scott huffed and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my arms. "V-Vin!"

   "That was pretty good." Mike smirked. "But I'll do better."

   "We'll see about that." I laughed. I kissed Scott's cheek.

"Stop!" He whined adorably.

   "Well, y-you still did w-well." Jeremy smiled up at me. I ruffled his fluffy hair.

   "Not my hair!" He whined. We all laughed. Fritz stood there, laughing quietly while staring at Alois like a prize. I looked at Alois, wondering if he had noticed.

   "I need to perform now." Scott walked away quietly.

                     Scott's POV

   I walked onto the stage after I stopped the bleeding. I was nervous, that's for sure. The important thing wasn't that. The important thing was that I really liked Vincent and I was gonna tell him. I was sure about it. I just hope he wasn't into Alois...

   "H-hey. Uh... This song... This song is dedicated to Vincent. I really hope you like it." I smiled softly as I saw his face. A look of shock replaced his usual fake smile.
________________________
Hey guys! I seriously want yo apologize!! This chapter is incredibly short and took forever for no reason! I'm so sorry guys! Anyways, I need to know what Jeremy will sing. I also might change Mike's song. Anyone think Angel With a Shotgun is better than Painkiller?

Jeremy can sing:
-Burn
-Chalk Outline

So, THANKS FOR READING GUYS!! Bye bye, loves!! 💜💜💜