Chapter One: Wolfe

Edited by Katherine Amarti (LostWithinMe)

1          

My name is Wolfe.

I'm a cursed wolf who lost my parents on my sixth birthday; the day I was to be named. And as everyone knows a nameless wolf cannot be part of a pack or even make one.

At least my home pack, the pack I was born into, the Pack of the Forest Leaves was nice enough to give me a large clearing and a bit of forest surrounded by running water in their territory to call mine. Most packs send cursed ones to undesirable lands or banish them far away.

I'm lucky to have a nice territory to call mine. Deer pass through often and I have a lot of fish, squirrels and rabbits for company, and lots of berry bushes to.

The pack allows me to join them for gatherings and festivals so that I won't be alone, they are very kind to me. I'm even allowed to go into their territory to trade without having to ask. My life is nice and no one treats me badly, not even the young ones. Well when I say no one I mean no one in the pack. Other packs aren't very nice. Really the only other pack that treats me well is the Pack of the Rushing Waters, because my mother was from their pack. She was the Alphas younger sister. My territory is bordered on three sides by the Pack of the Forest Leaves, marked by a swift stream and on the fourth by the Pack of the Rushing Waters, marked by a rather slow river.

My life is peaceful and quiet. But little did I know, that my life was about to change.

A/N: I'm writing this on my other account. Brenna Loftus, as well, but my lap-top can't use the facebook log-in, so I'm re-writing it here before any one gets mad.