Chapter Four: Home

Chapter Four:  Home 

     I'm shocked to hear her she is really nice I mean I'm a vampire and wolves and vampires are at war and she is being nice to me. "Why do you need me for company what about your pack?" I ask she stiffens and replies bitterly (though the bitterness is not directed at me) "I don't have a pack all I’m allowed to have is territory no pack no family." She looks about ready to cry I want to tell her to stop but she says more “all because my family was killed the day I was to be named" I was confused she had a name didn't she Wolfe it sounded nice at least. I didn't want to ask about it because it was not likely a good time. We had been walking East for a while when I noticed a small cottage about two floors tall it was nice and cozy looking. I knew she wouldn't hurt me but what were her boarders I didn't want to cross them and be attacked by other wolves the thought sent shivers down my spine. "Welcome home" she said she was smiling quiet proud of the house "I built it myself she stated" now the pride made sense. "It looks nice and cozy" I said I liked it a lot. She smiled I blushed a little she was so nice "your cute when you blush" she purred yes purred even though she is a wolf. I blush more she shows me around the house there is a small book case near the door and the dining room is separated from the living room by a one foot wide strip of dark wood in the floor the kitchen to though it had walls to the outside walls in the kitchen had a uninterrupted line of window all the way around the and a ladder going into the cellar. There was also a small bucket of water along with an oven in the kitchen. Really the oven was a thick stone box except the top was thin and could be opened.  Upstairs was a small hall way and at the top of the stairs was a ladder first we went down the hall. At the end of the hall there were two doors one on each side she opened the one to the left to a red carpet room with bookcases under a line of windows she grinned a bit "this is your room"  she told me I was a bit surprised. That I got my own room I’ve never had one to myself before. Then I get a little worried "what about you?" I asked "my rooms across the hall" she answered "this is the spare room but since your here it’s yours. It's a good thing you like the color red" she smiled a bit then I noticed there was no bed but before I could comment she pointed me to a door on my left I opened it and there was a smaller room with a red and white bed with a chest next to it. I ran and hugged Wolfe much to her surprise.” Oh thank you no one’s ever let me have anything so nice before thank you" if I could cry I would because I've never been this happy in my life.