Chapter Three: The Meeting

      I hear three wolfs call me to the West boarder I run over quickly. There is a vampire siting on my side if the border with a large piece of wood in her right arm. I place my hand on her left shoulder she looks up at me she has chocolate colored eyes and blond hair with a line of red at the bottom. She looks terrified I look up at the wolves and say “you called?" The largest a Black wolf named Aaron replies “yes we were chasing the vampire and she fell into your territory and since we can't hunt in your territory we called you" hunt? She seems harmless so why would they want to hunt her? Then it clicks the vampire clans and the wolves are at war. "I think I'll deal with her she doesn't smell like other vampires she's likely self-raised and I could use some company" I tell them Aaron, Bur, and Cora gasp (Bur is a large brown wolf though smaller than Aaron and Cora is a lithe cream wolf). "But she's a vampire" Cora blurts out earning a sharp glare from Aaron “I have no quarrel with her or the other vampires only the three that killed my parents" I state. The three are still in shock the girl who is wearing all red is shocked but relieved I smile to myself. "I won't let her bother you besides she is trapped here and I don't kill without reason" I state then add” and being a species others are at war with doesn't count ". Aaron shakes his head and replies “you have a valid and reasonable point we have to respect that and there isn't a valid way to argue with it either. Goodbye for now Wolfe" "Goodbye until next Wolfe” the other two say and I reply “Goodbye until next Aaron, Bur, and Cora" then they transform and leave. I look down at the vampire and say “Let’s go home."