Chapter Two: Red

Edited by Katherine Amarti (LostWithinMe)

2

My name is Red.

I'm a vampire who is turning 18 years old in a week. But I look about 12.

I'm lost in wolf territory, which is not a good thing at all. I can hear the wolves behind me,and I start to panic and run.

I don't look where I'm going, and I trip which causes me to be thrown over a small stream taking my breath away.

I now have a large piece of wood stuck in my arm and it hurts like hell. Vampires have a weakness to certain types of wood.

The wolves stop at the edge of the stream. They stare at me with their coal like eyes, their breathing rough and scratchy. I sucked in a dry airy breath and stared back at them.

The wolves won't cross the stream, I must have left their territory. I'm relieved, until I realize I'm in another wolves territory.

They start to argue after they turned back into their human forms.

"We can't go in there, it's her territory." One of the people growled.

"I know but passing between there is fine."

"We'd be hunting, but we need her permission to do so."

Their argument goes on for some time. So to pass some time I try to pull the wood out of my arm.

"Alpha would be furious. We just have to call Wolfe." Says the largest of them.

I look up to see a girl in her human form. She has silver hair and turquoise eyes. The girl looks around 18 years old.

A/N: the chapters a little messed up at the end, I will fix it soon.