Chapter 1

Faith walked home from school, her messager bookbag layed on her shoulder and hung down her back. She had her raven hair up in a ponytail with her side swept bangs hanging out. Walking even farther she saw her house in view. 'Oh just what I needed.' Her older brother's car was parked out front unlike her mom's or her dads. She walked in through the door, carefully so nothing would come flying out at her like last time. She touched the side of her head remembering yesterday's events. Her older brother Chad was asleep on the couch and she snuck upstairs. Once in her room she shut the door behind her and locked it.

~Magical Time skip to let's say about 20 minutes~

Chad had woken up and was still drunk. He noticed Faith's bookbag on the floor and smiled. He went upstairs and tried opening Faith's door. Luckily for Faith she had locked it. He begun slamming his fists on the door yelling at Faith to open the door. On the other side, Faith was crouched in a corner trying to make sure Chad doesn't break down the door. "Open the goddamn door bitch!" Chad hissed. Faith pulled her knees to her chest and started crying. "Go away!" Faith yelled back at her brother. After she yelled it became silent. Chad broke the door open and ran inside. He saw he crouched in the corner. "You made a mistake talking back to me whore" he grabbed Faith by her neck and slammed her against the wall. He picked her up again and began repeatedly punching her in the face then dropped her like a rag doll and kicked her in the stomach. He left the room and closed the door behind him. Faith layed on the floor with tears in her eyes. She sat up, pain engolfing her stomach and face. She wiped her nose clear of blood and stood up. She walked over to the closet and changed into a Asking Alexandria Muscle Tank and a white skirt. She turned off the lights and crawled into bed, crying herself to sleep.
But what Faith didn't know is that Masky had seen the whole thing.