Chapter 3

Masky took Faith inside the Slender Mansion and introduced her to everyone. Just then Slender man teleported into the living room. "Good work Child." He said to Masky. He looked at Masky and then turned to look at Faith. "Oh and you must be Faitherlynn." Faith nodded feeling awkward about the whole situation. "You are to become a Creepypasta child, if you want to stay here with us since you're family is now dead." I nodded understanding. "Masky show Faith to the room she'll be staying in." And with that Slender man teleported somewhere. Masky grabbed Faith's hand and led her up the stairs to a room that looked like Faith's old room. She looked at all the band posters and the black bed. She smiled at the lava lamp and the wardrobe full of band merch. She sat on the bed and Masky sat next to her. "You'll be staying here so if you need anything I'm right across the hall." He held Faith's hand again."Ok?" Faith nodded and he got up and left, closing the door behind him. Faith raised her hand up to her heart. Suprisingly Masky's touch felt warm and comforting and his voice was soothing and sweet. She smiled and layed in bed falling asleep. Today was an ok day since Masky came and rescued her from her hell in a house. Meanwhile Masky was laying down in his bed thinking to himself. He seemed to like Faith. But he wasn't so keen on his feelings since what happened to his last time he had ever felt something close to love. He thought he was actually in love but it turns out that the girl was just using him to get closer to someone else. Masky began crying remembering what happened to him. He then fell asleep exhausted.