Chapter 2

Faith returned from school again and everyone was home. She said and entered the house. Her eyes went wide open as she saw Chad, her mom and dad dead in the living room floor and a male figure standing over them. He turned around and look at Faith before moving towards her. Out of fear, Faith ran outside and into the forest as fast as her legs can go. She had dropped her bookbag at the front door. She looked behind her and then ran into the masked male. She looked up at him and he hit her in the head with a crow bar attempting to knock her out. "Owwww" Faith said. She grabbed the crow bar from him and hit him in his head as well."How does it feel, hurts don't it bastard?" The masked male made a sound from pain and nodded. He grabbed the crow bar from her and moved his mask up, just so she can see his mouth." Sorry about that, anyways I'm Masky. I was sent to kill your family but not you." Faith looked at him as he were crazy. "I saw what happened last night between you and your brother." Faith looked at him, unsure of what to do. "I'm Faitherlynn. But you can call me Faith." He nodded and then replied "come with me I have to take you back to my master." Faith freaked out at the word 'master' and tried to run away. "No you don't" Masky said picking her up and putting her over his shoulder. He started walking towards the Slender Mansion while carrying Faith. "If you're going to carry me, can you make it so I'm not looking at your ass." Faith said trying not to look. Masky chuckled and hitched her higher so it wasn't that bad.