Chapter 5

"Hey Masky, wanna go for a walk?" Hoodie asked the masked male. Masky nodded and followed Hoodie out the door and into the forest. "So..you and Faith huh." Hoodie said breaking the silence. "What about us." Masky said casually. "Well..do you like her?" Masky hesitated before nodding. Hoodie smiled. "Yay you finally like someone!" Hoodie said jumping up and down. "Keep your voice down, someone 'ill hear us." Masky said covering Brian's mouth. Hoodie nodded and removed Tim's hand. "Sorry Tim." They walked back to the house and went inside just to find Jeff on top of Faith on the couch. Rage fired through his veins. "What the hell Jeff!" Jeff just looked over and smiled even more. "What? I'm just claiming my property." He said gripping Faith's wrists harder."Well she isn't yours!" Masky said as he hit Jeff in the head with the crow bar. Jeff went cold and fell off of Faith and Slendy teleported into the room. "Child to my office now" he said to Masky. He sighed and followed Slendy to his office. Slender man closed the door behind them and sat at his desk. "Do you have feelings for Faitherlynn?" He asked Masky. "And answer me honestly child." Masky looked down at his hands and twiddled his fingers. "Yes sir.." Masky said in a low voice but Slender man still heard him. After hearing this hr turned around and handed him a file labeled Faitherlynn. Masky shook his head and handed him the file back. "I shouldn't read her personal stuff." Slendy nodded understanding. "You'll have to keep your feelings to yourself then." Masky's head jerked up in his direction. "W-What do you m-mean?" Masky stuttered. "I mean that stay her friend. Nothing more nothing less." Masky nodded and left the room. He entered Faith's room and she was sitting down on her bed. "Oh hi Masky." She said smiling. "Hey.." he said while sitting down next to her. "I wanted to tell you something important." Masky said.