Four

''Why are you running?'' I was tackle down by Jace. ''Maybe you're scare to face your crime,'' I could feel his anger. I could see his jaw working.

 ''And where is your prove, have you found any that can throw me in jail,''I said back. A car zoom by as we lay in the grass by the side road. My back was press down and I was hold in place by him. '' I promise to my mother, and I will,'' he said, he was dangerously close to me. One inch and we were so close to be kissing. 

''Where were you that night?'' I finally ask. We were laying down here and just staring at each other. I haven't seen him since three years and this close.

''I was...'' He got of me and the wind blew making his dark night hair messy and I couldn't stop staring. He couldn't answer.  Like a pain was flushing through his body he got of me. Like he was guilty he couldn't be there that night.

''What are you looking at,'' he said. Something he use to say all the time to me when he saw me staring at him. Then when I didn't answer him or when he was jealous the punishments were in privates.

His punishment were sweet. I loved them. But we are not marry anymore and I just can't. So I looked away. Standing up,''Why did you bring me here?'' He looked back at the awful burned down house. 

''To see your reaction, it looks like you my dear are scare. But I don't know of what.'' He start to walk away. Was he leaving me here? ''I'm going, find yourself a home ride.'' He kept walking until I knew he got in the car and left. I was standing here alone, he just left me.

That damn devil!

Cars zoom by, I stood on the side road not willing to go back and see the burned down house. I didn't have a phone nor money with me. It was freezing as I shook and shiver. The white snow looked so pure and beautiful, I was just so far from pure now. I might died out here, I was only wearing a sweater. My vision was not clear now and I knew I was going to collapse soon. Then I welcome the darkness that has been haunting me for so long.

Thank you for reading. I am very happy. Vote if you want me to keep updating.