Another Tomorrow

Jace suddenly forced me onto my back and stare into my eyes as soon as I said that. I quickly put my hand over my mouth before I said anymore stupid things. "I didn't mean that,'' I said. I slowly let my hand drop down from my mouth. He smirk in a teasing way. "Really, " he whisper as he lean into my ear. "Cause I'm not deaf,'' he said. I bit down on my lip and looked away. He didn't need to hear this. He didn't deserve to hear my feelings. Suddenly we heard someone coughing and Jace didn't pull aways he just turn his head. It was James.

"I'm sorry to disturb but this is serious issue,'' James said. "We will be downstairs,'' Jace answer as he look down on me. As hearing James leave Jace whoop down and kissed my lips for a second and back away. He quickly picked me up in one motion and we were in the living in seconds.

Ace was asleep as Lucca said came to sit down next to me. Jace on the other side of me. "Your mother things were burn,'' James said. " I was sent the text from one of the other detectives." This was seriously bad. "We need to get back out there. Someone knows that we are on to something,'' I said. Jace face harden and he stood up. "You will be staying here and I will go and take care of this,'' he said. Pointing to me. "Wait, I want to go too. I want to see if I can help.'' Jace shook his head and glare at me. ''And how are you going to help, you can't even move,'' he said back. That was true.

"But--,''I didn't have anything to say. He was right. I really couldn't help them at all but that doesn't mean I was safe here. "Well I don't want to stay here alone,'' I finally said. Looking up to Jace, his eyes soften and bent down to my level. Lucca was looking so was the two detectives that were quiet. They were observing again. "Find. Let go together,'' he said. I was surprising. Wow. He gently pat my head and walked over to James. They went upstairs leaving me with Lucca.

''Hey, you okay,'' Lucca said. I nod and lean on his shoulder. "Let me tell you something, Lynn,'' he said. I nod again for him to go head. ''I think Jace know about everything. The other when Jace woke up and he started to apologize to you while you were asleep. I was going to go and punch him so hard. But I realize that it will only hard you because you love him don't you,'' Lucca finally finish. I lean off him and looked at Lucca. ''Jace didn't apologize to me so it didn't mean anything. But Lucca you are my friend and you now me the best. I am thankful for that. I'm really. I love you as a friend but what I feel for him doesn't matter anymore,'' I said. Lucca smile down at me and kissed my forehead.

We heard a sound.

I turn as while as Lucca. Jace was there. Along with James and his partner. "Were we disturbing something?'' Jace ask. Lucca answered coolly and that seems to make Jace even mad. "We are leaving tomorrow,'' James said. Jace and Lucca didn't look for each other for the rest of the day.

We arrive on land and Ace was jumping up and down. He was exciting getting of the plane. I laugh but a laughter join me. Jace. I was moving okay now and as soon as we drop Lucca and Ace of. We were going to go and look at the scene. Fire again. It wasn't fire that ruin it. It was the people that used such a good thing for a bad case.

"I saw a man coming in here,'' the owner of the house said. " I told those damn people to come and get their stuff." The house with the belonging was burn down. As I looked at the scene in front of me flashbacks came and go but it wasn't that bad anymore. I couldn't see the people that burn our house down. But I knew it was no stranger. "The owner of this house now said that he saw someone. But it looks like the person was going after Jace's mom belongings,'' James said. As he looked around. I saw everything.

Then it hit me like something just click in. Every thing just clicked in. The love that Jace and I have will probably never fade. The goodness will never go. But maybe I was to innocent to realize my surroundings. I looked around me. Where the smokes were still there. The same scene happen again. Someone doesn't want me with Jace.

I knew who.

There this feeling in me.

That maybe I knew who did all of this.

The killing of Jace's mom.

And the burning of his mom's belongings.

And it isn't just anyone.

It another tomorrow for me to get to the end of this.