Mr. Sparks

Bury it.

I just don't know why I say that. I think it hurts too much to go back. When I fell in love with him I never wanted someone to die or get hurt. But this is how it turn out. Like there was a curse against us being happy together.
Jace just stood there not blinking nor speaking. His face show no emotion."Say something,"I asked.

"What the hell,'' Jace finally spoke. He looked at me and by how hard he was clenching his jaw I decide to close my mouth before this turn a direction I didn't want to go. Stepping back but I remember I couldn't really move around because it hurts. "You want me to bury what? What kind of deal is this?'' he said. I glare at him and finally answering,'' Are you deaf?'' I crossed my arms and kept on glaring up at him. ''Did you even listen to what I just said.'' That when he took a step closer top me.

''I think I just heard about this crazy shit deal that you made to bury something. Bury what?'' he said. He lean in closer and I have to tilt my head back a bit. ''Find I will explain it a little bit better. That when all of this end I want you and I to never speak again and forget that we ever happen. I want us to not hold any grudge against each other. And I will find something to live with and so will you and we will live on.... separately ,'' I said finishing my words. Something flashes across his face and that when he his hand started to move behind my head.

"What about Ace because I want to kept seeing him,''Jace said but now his hands is behind my head. What was he doing? ''Well I didn't think of that,'' I finally said. He smirk and lean in more which led his mouth to my lips and I couldn't move back since his hand was forcing me to stay still. ''Jace! What are you doing?'' I mumble against his lips. I start to pound on his chest then he moved his hand down to my shoulder blades and pushed me against him making me unable to pound against his chest and being capture in his arms.

He kissed me and kept on teasing me until I didn't know my own sense. Jace start to pull back but he kept me in his arms not letting go any time soon. ''No deal.'' I moved my head back a bit. ''What?'' I said. I didn't know if he just answer me with something I never thought he would said. ''I think you heard me clear, Precious, no freaking deal,'' he said. Bring his face closer to me now as I tilt my head to where I couldn't go any further. ''But... but why?'' I said. ''I mean I thought that--,'' I was cut of by Jace. "No reason I just think it a stupid deal,'' Jace shrug and he dropped his arms around me. Backing away from me now as I was a disease. ''Did you know that your mother was a part of her own death,'' I spoke. Jace finally sigh and run his hand though his hair. "My father is coming over to see you be ready in the kitchen for dinner,'' Jace said. His father who was always nice to me but there was something of about his father that creeps me out a bit.

As Jace was about to go out I said,'' What about Lace? What does she think about this situation? She can't be too happy if her future husband is helping me out.'' I crossed my arms and waited for a answer. I don't think Jace had one cause he didn't answer but only looked at me. ''It my business, babe,'' he said and left. Such a frustrating guy but I love him so much. But how? That question somehow I knew deep inside me I knew the answer.

Jace's father was the only nice person to me every time I met his family. But there were times were I got creep out and I went home without Jace. One time Mr. Sparks lean into kiss my cheeks but he used his tongue licking one of my cheek. I was shock I thought it was maybe a habit but no it wasn't. Another time he hugged me but his hand went further then it was suppose too. I quickly back out of the hug. Strange things and it kept repeating and creeps me out every time I was with his father but I never said anything to Jace.

''I want to give you this,'' Mr. Sparks say. As we all sat for dinner and Jace's father was here with us. I was a little creep out as I felt a stare for a hour now and it was Mr. Sparks. He gave me such a expensive necklace and I didn't know what to do with it. As we sat and eat his father started to talk to me. About life and I answer a few question but suddenly I felt a hand on my knees and turn to look at Mr. Sparks. I was starting to get creep out now why was he touching me like that under the table. I felt sweat forming behind my neck as he slowly drag his hand further up. I quickly stood up and ouch. I wince. '' Lynn,'' Jace said. He got to me as I look across the table Lucca has stood up too and the two detective were observing the scene. Little Ace has a worry look on his face. ''Mommy are you okay." I gave his a soft smile and nod. ''Kept eating Ace, Mommy is going to bed first.''

'' Let get you to bed,'' Jace said. Quickly picking me up as I was about to protest but I didn't want to sat back down again. That was just wrong.

As Jace left to bring me some water my bedroom door open. Mr. Sparks come in and he smile at me. No matter how much the pain was I moved to the other side and stood up. ''What do you need, Mr. Sparks,'' I asked. He slowly walked to my side of the room and I couldn't move fast enough. He caught me by the hand and yanked me closer to him. ''What are you doing, Mr. Sparks,'' I said. I was shaking now. I didn't think this night was going to turn out like this. Why was he doing this? I never took him for this kind of person. He laugh but it was evil. ''Your very pretty you know. My son had you but it seem that he doesn't want you anymore. If you don't mind I would like a try,'' he say. Kissing my neck and I could feel my heart thumping against my chest and sweat forming. I felt like I couldn't breathe and I felt disgusted having him so close like this. Disgusting. I was frozen and could feel the flashes from that night and how similar the feeling was alike.

Suddenly foot steps were approaching and he let me go backing of. Jace enter the room and I didn't know but I run to him. Jumping into his arms knocking the glass of water out of his hand. It spill on the ground. I bury my face into his chest clenching onto his shirt seeking safety. ''What happen? Are you okay, Precious,'' Jace said. ''I think I scared her a bit son, sorry Lynn. I have got to head out.'' I felt him walk pass us and I held tighter to Jace. I didn't realize that I have run too fast and I felt the pain in every place now. ''Are you going to let go anytime soon,'' Jace said with a hint of amusement. I shook my head and Jace sigh. Suddenly Jace took my arms and wrap it around his neck. I was lift into the air and place on the bed. "Lynn are you okay? You look pale.'' I didn't hear him the only thing I was thinking about was that I am afraid that I might get attack again and died. I am afraid of dying, Jace. I thought. I afraid of not seeing the love of my life and my son. What if I don't get to see Ace or you any more. I want to memorize your face along with Ace so when I died those will be the only image that I see. I stare him. The color of his eye and how full his lips is. How his jaw is shape so perfectly and his high cheek bones with his dark hair. A tear came down my face and something flash across Jace's eyes. But I could never say those words to Jace not anymore. We are far from over and those words aren't meant to be said out loud.

"Why are you crying, babe,'' he gentle whisper. He slowly lean in and kissed the fallen tear drops on my cheek. I love this Jace right now. It feel like the Jace from back then. As he felt his lips on my forehead I could let out a soft smile. ''I love you, Jace.''

Damn! Jace's Father is creeper. I was creep out as while when I wrote it. Poor Lynn she afraid but she doesn't think that Jace cares. She won't say anything to him. What to do?

What do you think? Who is behind all of this?

Lynn tell Jace she loves him. OMG!