The Truth

That night Jace wouldn't let me go he keep his grip tight on my hand. I didn't know why he was angry I mean it wasn't like he care. Right? I mean of course he had to care for Ace. That was probably why he was mad. The police took me into question and I told them everything from start to end. The first suspect right now was probably Jace's Father. This meant that I was going to be free soon enough and I realize that Jace haven't spoken to me. But he hasn't let my hand go since everything happen.

Jace took us home that night. Lucca had decide to stay with us and comforted me but Jace wouldn't let him near me. Which I glare at him but Jace wasn't scare of me at all. He made sure Ace has fallen asleep and Lucca has left the house to buy something.

Jace tugged me into his hard body and held tight. I lean in for comfort and which he give. We stay slient the whole time as Jace lift me up but soon enough we were laying down on the floor. The couch was too small for us and as Jace let go of me he was about to go somewhere. I grab onto his hand and asked quietly, ''Where are you going?'' He grab on to my hand and gently hold it for a second. ''Blankets and pillows, babe.'' I let him go, I thought he was going to leave but he wasn't.

That night we lay on the floor with blankets and pillows. Jace wasn't asleep and I wasn't either we both listen to each other breathing and the feeling of warmness. "Precious,'' he finally spoke up. I placed my hand in his for him to go on. "I thought I lost you,'' he said. "I couldn't even do anything then listen to the phone that you just drop and what was happening. I got so angry at you for saying those words." I didn't answer because the truths hurts. Because one thing I knew from then was that we lost each other long ago.

While I made sure that Jace has fallen asleep I sat up. I watched him for the last time because from now on I knew that everything was going back to place. Jace's Father could not get out of what he has done. There was prove that he has been there on that day that his Jace's mom died. We are just waiting to hear what was going to happen next. I gentle touched his forehead down to his eyebrows. Then his eyelids his skin was soft and his nose was straight and perfect. I knew that I will always have the memories Jace we both shared craved deep into my heart. Like that one time when I knew that Jace really loved me. It was the beginning.

There was a slow knock at my door. Father was still sick and I didn't know who was here this late. Opening the door there was Jace. As I was about to shut the damn door in his face, he put one of his foot to stop the door from closing. "What do you want?'' I snap. "Won't you invite me in, Precious,'' he said. I glare at him but he pushed the door and invited his own self in. I sigh and locked the door as I turn around. Bam! His chest was right in my face and I try to step back. But his arm wrapped me back into him. "I missed you,'' he whisper. I missed you too I wanted to say. I struggle trying to get out of his huge arms but it got me nowhere. So I stop and didn't answer him that was going to piss him of. "I'm sorry I yelled at you.'' I still didn't answer. ''I got the wrong idea. Thank god Dad explained everything to me.'' I still didn't answer. ''Babe, look up here,'' he said. I didn't move at all. I knew that he was going to be piss and angry but I was hurt more then ever. Now I realize how different we were and I didn't fit. I knew where his mother was coming from and the sad part was she was right.

Suddenly I was lift up into the air and soon enough we were down on the floor were I sleep every night. We didn't have enough money to buy a bed since Dad's medical bill were building up and I was the only one working. Jace has come in a lot of times and knew were I slept. One time he brought me a bed but I couldn't accept it because it costed a lot. I wouldn't open the doors for the people that has brought the bed so Jace had to take it back. " Forgive me, Precious, I was wrong,'' he said. I was about to sit up but he got on top of me and held me down with his body. He kissed my neck then to my jaw. ''I didn't know and I'm sorry,'' he said apologizing again. As he was about to kiss my mouth I moved to the side. Looking back into his eye I knew he was piss for moving my head always from his kiss. ''Don't move away from me,'' he said. As he used one hand to hold my jaw and forced his mouth on to mine. I pressed my lips together tight. He drew away and looked at me again and smile. I wanted to smack that smile of. He then kissed me over and over again. Until I decide this was enough.

So I finally speak. "You want to know something Jace." His smile finally came off as he saw how serious I was .''Go ahead, Precious" he said.'

''I realize how different we are. You're rich, I am poor. I don't know anything about your life. How do you live? What do you eat? Probably with a knife everyday. And I eat with my hands. Some days I can't even shower while you live with hot water running everyday. I don't even know if I can fit into your family. I don't even know if you are really into me. Like why would you be into me. I am not that prettier nor am I that smart. We are totally different and there are many girls out there waiting for your attention. Why me? Your mom is probably right to about what she said to me. That I would never be able to be your wife. That you're just playing ---'' I was cut of as Jace forced his mouth on mine and that was his way of shutting me up. When he finally pull always I was out of breathe.

"Babe, you want to know something. But first you will have to shut up. The first time I saw you I thought you weren't that prettier and short. You desperately need money and I didn't think much about you. You were just another girl. But as I saw the other sides of you everyday. I saw deep into that heart of yours. How you saw other people pain? And you never try to get any attention even though you did something that should be rewarded. There was a time I remember when you wear that white dress which didn't cost as much as any other dress that were wore around that night. I thought then that even in a cheaper dress you were shining because you smile even though you were suffering, you glowed with deep inside you, and you were strong. You showed kindness and that day I figure that money couldn't buy what you are. Everyday I saw you, I think to myself she gotten so beautiful." I think my heart just stop for a second.

I never felt asleep that night. Jace was sleeping as I forgive him for yelling and shouting at me. I closed my eyes as I felt Jace moving. I felt his eyes on my face but I wouldn't open my eyes pretending to be aslee and soon enough his fingers were tracing my face . My forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, and he finally kissed my mouth. Then were back to sleep holding me tight. I felt something wet. Tears. It was coming from me. But I was happy.

I felt something wet. Tears falling slowly down my cheeks. I finally lean in kissing him mouth. Sealing everything to the end and the truth.