Trip

''She awake!'' I knew it was Lucca's voice. The first thing I realize was that we were not at the hospital but in a bedroom.

''Where are we?'' my voice cracked. Lucca handed me some water tilting the glass against my lip. I slowly drink while he told me that for my safety Jace has brought me to his private island and has hired a nurse for me. Jace did that? I question in my own thought like serious. He did that for my safety.

''Tell him to come here right now,'' I said. He did not need to do anything for me at all.

''Mommy! Mom!'' I knew it was Ace right always along with his father Ace was jumping up and down. But before he could reach me Lucca lifted him up and took him another way. I heard him crying and screaming. Poor baby.

Jace appear in my eyes he will always look perfect even without trying. His white shirt with dark pants his hair messy hot. He walked towarder me. He smelled good as he came closer his wonderful smell that I will always love.

''Precious, how are you?'' Jace said gently. Woah. That was weird. The devil didn't appear today.

I stare him and was ready to snap anytime now. He didn't care about me nor love me anymore. All he felt was hatred toward me and now what is this with all the protection and trip to this pace of his. I thought he hated me. I think keeping our distance will make letting go easier.

''Take me back,'' I said. Jace was staring back and I couldn't read what was his eye. Waiting for his answer staring out the window it was beautiful. The sun was up and it was so relaxing.

''I want you safe. So no I'm not taking you back,'' he said. Bringing my attention back to him and I realize I don't think I could look him in the eye again.

''Why? You don't have to do this. I meant I don't need this.'' I don't want to be staying with him or see him anymore. When the time comes it will just be harder. It was hard last time when he told me to leave. ''Do you hear me I don't need this protection that you are willing to give.'' I didn't dear look up at Jace. ''I. Don't . Need . It'' I told him another around just to be sure he heard it.

Out of nowhere his hand gripped my shoulders and yanked me to look up at his blue eye . ''What the fuck! Precious did you not know that you almost freaking got kill!

I will not take you back to any place of yours or your boyfriend out there. This is the only place you will be staying until you're completely heal.''

''Why do you care?!'' I shouted at him. He flinch. His hand on my shoulder loosen. He didn't answer me . ''Why?!'' I grab onto his t-shirt that he was wearing a fist full of it.

''You don't love me anymore. You give up on us. So why? Why?'' I whisper the last part. Somethin wet rolling down of my cheek. I realize then I was crying. Why was he here doing this?

''I sorry, Precious I so so sorry,'' he said. He was on his knee and was he........ he crying.

Why was he crying? ''Jace,'' I said. I wanted to get up and comfort him but the pain from my wound was too much.

Jace stood up and started to climb on the bed.

''Woah, what are you going,'' I said. ''Please, let me hold you,'' Jace whisper.

''No.''

But his hand and arm were around me already and he lean into the crook of my neck. He kissed it and I shiver. ''Precious, so beautiful.''

So I let him hold me like old times. I didn't realize I was leaning into. Shit shouldn't acting like this. I waited and waited.

He was acting weird and this trip I didn't know how it was going to turn out. ''Jace.''

''Jace.''

''Jace.''

Jace was asleep and I knew I wasn't going anywhere until he wakes up cause I can't move. I didn't know why I did this but I did anyways.

I kissed him lightly on his lips. Knowing that he isn't going to be mine ever again.

'' Forgive me, Lynn,'' Jace murmur in his sleep. I was confuse as you will ever be.

So why is Jace acting weird now? Like really weird. What do you think?

Thanks to all those people who have liked this story or read it.

Love you guys! With extra hearts.

I understand that it may not be as great with grammar and I know that

I could improve it and I will try to. I just suck at it still learning.

Until next time.