!7

Lucca was on the ground. ''Lucca!'' Bending down to help him up. I was yanked away and drag to the other side of the car. ''Let me go, Jace,'' I said. Yanking myself away but that got me nowhere. ''Go, Lynn I will be find,'' Lucca said and I stared at him for a second and I finally nod at him and got inside the car.

Lucca looked at Jace in the eye and smile at Jace when Lynn got inside of the car. '' From now on you will never get your light back,'' Lucca said. Jace balled his hand up into a fist and he was sure he was going to punch Lucca again.

 ''What are you talking about?'' Jace question and tried to calm his self down.

 ''You don't think I know. When you try to hide your emotions every time you see her,'' Lucca whisper as he walked up to Jace. Face to face, Lucca was two inches shorter and skinnier. ''When your icy blue eyes warm up when you see her. She was your light and is still your light. '' Lucca backed up and putted his hands in his pocket. ''It's my turn since you don't care, cause all she is to you is a murderer.''

I couldn't hear what they were talking about but Jace was frozen and Lucca was smiling so huge that I thought that he was being unusual. Ace was playing around with something it was probably a toy that Jace got for him.

Ace smile at me and I smile back.

Lucca was about to turn back into the house until he heard something from Jace's mouth that made him to be the one that freeze.

''You can't have her.''

The ride was silent until we reached Jace's house. I turned and took Ace's hand walking to the front door. ''Mommy, wait for Daddy,'' he said. Taking us back to Jace and Ace taking his daddy hand. ''Ya, let go!'' Ace shouted. This boy was having the time of his life right now and I wouldn't want to ruin it for him.
I smile at Jace as he came forward to me. Hugging me tight his hugs were bone breaking hugs. But I loved them anyway. Walking toward his home that he grew up in. He finally decide to introduce me to his mother and father. I knew that he was from a rich family since there was so many news about their family anyway. Opening the door to the mansion his mother's smile turn into a frown as she saw me. Faking a smile she welcome me into their house. Jace kissed his mother on the cheek and lead me to the kitchen. Food was plenty on the table and his father wasn't there, since he was busy.
As his mother sat down and we started to talk, but before we could get any futher the doorbell ring. ''Sorry, I invited someone else over, I hope you don't mind Lynn,'' she said. I felt this ugly feeling that trouble was coming close.

 ''Of course not,'' I politely said. Jace tighten his grip on my hand and I smile at him. ''It okay,'' I mouthed at him.

Came in a pretty looking woman, she quickly came over and kissed Jace on the cheek. ''Babe, I missed you,'' she said. She looked at me, I stood up to greet her. '

'Hello my name is Lynn Spears,'' I hold my hand out. She scoff and slapped my hand always as she walked closer to me she was taller then me. ''Don't you know who I'm. Let me tell you. I'm Heather Williams, Daughter of the Ceo that is partnering with Jace's Father right now, I am the one that is suppose to marry him!''

Looking over to Jace's mother she was only smiling at me.

I wonder why Jace and I couldn't fight though this trust problem. When we went though many things together already to get marry and have a family. I guess his Mother's death just broke him. I didn't want us to end like that. I wish I could of have try harder and didn't sign those papers. 

Why I'm thinking of this when it already too late?
''Mommy let go eat. Daddy made food.''  Ace dragged me out of the live room to the kitchen table. Jace was setting the food and I decide to help him setting out the plates and napkins.
Crash! Jace and I quickly looked over to were Ace was at. He dropped the plates on the tabe. ''Ace. Honey are you okay,'' I run to him. "Sorry, Ma and Dada,'' he said. Kissing on the forehead and telling him it was okay. Jace was already picking the plates up. He was so quiet I wonder what Lucca said to him.

''Shit,'' Jace mutter.

Red. Blood. Grabbing a napkin I quickly grab his hand and put the napkin against the blood.

''Your finger is bleeding,'' he said. He brought my finger to his mouth and kissed it. ''I'm okay it was just a small cut,'' I told him. He glared at me,'' but it not okay with me.'' I smile and lean in to kiss him. He was still glaring at me. I kissed him again and again. He finally smile.

''Be more carefully, go look after Ace, I will clean this up.'' Jace didn't say anything back he just went and I quickly and carefully cleaned the piece up. The house was quiet and the snow was falling none stop. Many years have gone by and my life seem like it wasn't improving or moving anywhere. So when I watch the snow comes every year around I knew that I was just waiting for something that will never happen. For Jace to love me again.

As I went upstairs and the first bedroom door was open. I peeked inside and Jace and Ace were sleeping quietly. I smile at the sight as I went over and sneaked a kiss on Ace. Ace was pouting his lips while hugging on to his Father.

Jace was beautiful while sleeping.

I was drawn to him as I slowly lean in and closer. Soon my lips were on his and I closed my eyes to feel more. As I open my eye again someone was staring back at me. Jace was not asleep. I quickly turn away but his hand was faster and caught on to my wrist.

It was so fast that he turned us upside down and I was on the floor and he tower over me. My heartbeat was so fast, it not like it was something new but it felt new every time. He was so close and I was pin down tightly. ''What were you doing?'' he ask. Shoot, I didn't know how to answer. ''I--- Uh.''

I could see he loved when I struggle. My cheeks were redden and I could get always from this devil. ''I need to go back and talk to Lucca,'' I lie trying to change the subject. 

''So you woke me up by kissing me,'' he gritted though his teeth and he tighten his grip on my wrist. ''I--didn't mean to do that,'' I answered him. He laugh, it wasn't because a funny laugh. He was mad.

''I don't mean to do this then,'' he said. ''What d--,'' His mouth was on mine and I struggle to get away. He lower his body down on mine and we were press against each other. I try to kept my lips lock but the way he rub my necked made me opened my mouth. He then deepen the kiss and as his mouth went down my jaw to my neck.

''Precious,'' he whisper. I gasp.

Did he just call me by what he always think I was.

His mouth was on mine again and I kissed back.

What do you guys think?

Team Lucca or Team Jace.