- Chapter One -

Author's Note:

Hello! This is just a real quick author's note in where I'm just going to give quick brief on what to expect for this House Of Wax fan fic. First, this will be a Nick Jones & OC  like my last one. What can I say; I like him. Second, I will have extra chapters that do not go with the movie.  Third, it will be written in third person point of view. If you do not like those kinds of stories... I'm sorry, I wanted to try something different. Last, but not least, I will be updating every Friday.
P.S. Disclaimer is in the description.

Thank you and you may begin!!

=====================

Meeting New People

(ah-LEE-nah)

The hot steam spread throughout the small simple bathroom, creating a cloud-like fog. The sound of cascading water and a soft humming echoed in the steamed bathroom. The figure of a young woman could be seen through a glass door, blurred by the steam. The young women continued to hum the melody of a song as she washed the remaining shampoo, and hair dye,  out of her waist length hair. Once finished with the task, she turned the water off, proceeding to step out of the shower cubicle.

Reaching for a towel, the young women wrapped it around herself as she made her way towards the mirror situated above the counter. Pressing her manicured hand against the cool surface of the mirror - even with the humid in the restroom - she wiped away the condensation. Smiling at her reflection, the young women reached for her hair admiring the burgundy color it now had. No longer was her a light brown color, but more on the red-burgundy side. It was a nice change and she was sure that once her hair was dried, the color would look great on her. It was a nice combination to her nice olive skin and it made her light blue eyes - almost grey - really stand out.

With her smile growing some more, she turned away from her reflection and walked towards the only door in the bathroom that lead to her room. She shivered as the cool air touched her bare skin but didn't pay much attention to it as she quickly began to get . She wore a pair of nice shorts that made her toned legs look much longer. Pairing the shorts with a blue thin-strapped cami and a simple black leather jacket. She decided to finish it off with her mid-calf combat boots.

Taking a quick glance at the time on her phone, she noticed it was 1:40 in the afternoon. Deciding she still had some time she began to do her make up and hair. Thirty minutes later, she had done her make up and was halfway done with her hair when her phone rang. Grabbing her cell phone she answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," came a female's voice from the phone.

The young girl smiled knowing exactly who it was. "Hey, Carly. You almost here?"

"Yeah, that's why I called. I'm about five minutes away from your place," Carly replied.

"Perfect! I'll be waiting. Remember it's apartment '2A'," the young women said. After Carly's confirmation, they both hung up and the young woman continued on her hair.

She had a mixture of feelings going through her at the moment. She was excited and nervous all at once. Her friend from college and classmate, Carly, was going to introduce her to her friends. The young woman was excited to meet new people since she was new in town and didn't know anybody beside Carly. She had met Carly in one of the classes they shared together and instantly became friends with her. That was about three months ago and throughout those months, Carly kept trying to convince her to meet her friends, but the young girl never had the time. She was either too busy studying or working. Though she had met Carly's boyfriend, Wade, once or twice, but that was about it.