eighteen

Quinn Jackson ◊

Luke had the idea of going down to the pool for our date for the night. I was nervous at first, but then I remembered that Luke was unconditionally caring and didn't care about my appearance at all.

I was browsing through all of my clothes when I grew frustrated over the fact that I didn't have any swim wear and immediately left my room to wander into Mira's room, happy to see her lying on her bed with her face in a book.

"Swimsuit?" She asked, and I nodded. I smiled slightly as she simply pointed towards a drawer and I browsed through until finding a simple black two piece before thanking her and going back into my room.

I changed quickly, and happened to have a swim cover in my possession (also taken from Mira), and admired myself in the mirror before leaving my room and heading quickly to the pool.

"Quinn!" I heard a voice yell, and I smiled as I turned and saw Michael standing at the top of the stairs, and he grinned at me as he nodded.

"You look good, Luke will be happy." He said, and I rolled my eyes but thanked him anyways.

"What are you planning on doing?" I asked, and he winked as he came in close.

"Calum and I are having our own date tonight. We're traveling around and exploring the world. See you in two days. Potentially." He said, an excited look on his face and I nodded.

"Thank you for keeping it a secret Q, Calum and I really appreciate it. Enjoy yourself tonight." He said, kissing my cheek before he was disappearing back up the stairs.

Luke was already in the pool room, his back to me as I walked in with his feet in the water and he turned his head slightly, then a smile overtook his facial features.

I immediately took off the swim cover, and trudged into the pool. The water was warm, my worries floating away as I stepped deeper. I took a deep breath as I went under, and ran my hands through my hair as I surfaced.

"Can I join you?" He murmured from his spot on the ledge, and I licked my lips as I nodded, swimming into the deeper end as he pulled the shirt off his back, and descended slowly into the water.

It was as if he was sculpted. His chest was completely toned, his shoulders broad and his body beautiful. It was slightly pale but the light reflected off his body in a wonderful way.

There were scars scattered along his beautiful skin, all across his chest and I frowned as I saw them but wiped the look away as he went under the water.

He swam towards me, stopping just in front of me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and I smiled at him as he did so.

"Quinn, none of the other girls have had the same effect on me that you have." He murmured, his finger tucked under my jaw and I frowned at his words.

"Quinn, that's not what I meant." He said, furrowing his eyebrows and I sighed as I nodded, but swam away and he scowled.

He swam after me, grabbing my waist and pulled me towards him. I latched my legs around his waist, cupping his face in my hands.

Luke wound his hands in my hair, tugging at the strands and I breathed out as he trailed light kisses down my jaw, and pushed me against the pool wall.

"You drive me insane." He whispered as he pulled away, and I kissed him quickly before pulling away once again and I couldn't help but laugh as he whined.

He continued swimming while I wrapped a towel around myself and sat in one of the lounge chairs. He swam up to the edge of the pool, resting his heads on his arms as he looked up at me.