Chapter 2

Meanwhile Manon arrived with Hari-san, a Harimaron, the grass starter of Kalos, the labs. They entered it and were directly discovered by a guard of Fleur-de-lis. This guard thought they were intruders, held them up and took them to Fleur-de-lis. On the way to him they struggled to free themselves, but it was in vain. The guard entered with them the room of the megalith.

''Fleur-de-lis-san I caught these two intruders. What shall I do with them?'' the guard asked.

''Me and Hari-san are no intruders. Fleur-de-lis-san knows us. Now let go of me!'' Manon said still trying to free herself.

Fleur-de-lis looked at her and her Pokémon and said amused:

''Ah, you're Alan's little girlfriend right?''

He signaled the guard to put them down.

''No. No. I'm not his girlfriend. I'm his travel companion'' Manon explained while she fluttered her hands nervously.

''I see. What brings you here?'' Fleur-de-lis asked her while the guard left.

''Well, you see, Alan went back to Kalos without telling me, and Daigo-san had offered me and Hari-san to fly us to Lumiose City. He said, that there were labs which you own. And because Alan works for you I thought to start the search here'' Manon explained.

''Fleur-de-lis-san do you know where he is?'' she asked politely.

He nodded and added:

''I will bring you to him''

''Honto-ni? That's great!'' Manon said smiling.

Fleur-de-lis went with Manon and Hari-san in tow through the door on the left side of the room and smirked. They passed many hallways before Fleur-de-lis stopped in front of a normal door. He signaled her to go first through it.

Manon entered the room. The room was empty and had three niches. Except for Manon, Hari-san and Fleur-de-lis there was nobody in this room. She looked around and noticed irritated:

''Here is nobody''

''I know'' Fleur-de-lis said evil grinning and pushed Manon with Hari-san in her arms in one of the niches.

Manon fell to the ground, released thereby Hari-san from her arms and looked shocked to Fleur-de-lis. He pushed a blue button and a rainbow colored wall, through which you could still see, appeared and closed the niche in the middle of the room, in which Manon and Hari-san were now locked up. Manon stood up, ran to the wall and pressed her hands against it.

''Why did you do that Fleur-de-lis-san?'' Manon asked bewildered.

''Why?'' He laughed.

''Because you are the perfect leverage for him. Now he will come back to me'' Fleur-de-lis added smirking.

''Who is he?'' Manon asked curious.

''I'm talking about Alan'' Fleur-de-lis answered.

''Alan? But why shouldn't he come back to you? He is working for you. I don't get it'' Manon said confused.

''Not anymore. He resigned today after he had heard about my plans to destroy this world with the ultimate weapon, which uses the megalith as energy, to create a new one. But thanks to you he will come back'' Fleur-de-lis told her grinning evil.

He turned around, left the room and placed two guards in front of the room.

Manon sunk to the ground. Hari-san walked to her and had a concerned expression on his face. No, this can't be. Fleur-de-lis-san will use me to get Alan back. I should have stayed by Daigo-san. Now Alan will get into trouble because of me.