Chapter 5

Meanwhile Alan stood next to the megalith and was in deep thoughts. He thought about Manon and how they had met each other. How he had told her to stop following him, but she hadn't listen and went after him. She was so persistent. Even when he had left her at the Pokémon Center she came after him. In the end Alan had accepted her as his travel companion and she was from day to day more important to him, but he hadn't realized it until now. But that doesn't matter anymore. She must hate me now for the things that I said to her. Even if Alan felt sad his face showed still an emotionless expression.

''Alan!''

He turned around to the source of the voice.

''Manon?'' Alan said surprised.

She showed him her brightest smile as answer and went over to him.

''Why are you here?'' Alan asked serious.

''Why? Me, Hari-san and Daigo-san are here to help you'' Manon answered smiling.

''The champ is here?'' Alan asked while looking around.

''I don't see him'' he added.

''Well, I ran ahead'' Manon said embarrassed.

The automatic door opened again and Daigo came in. He went to Alan, Manon and Hari-san.

''Why are you in Kalos?'' Alan asked.

''I had a bad feeling when you hang up, so I flew to Lumiose City. I went to the Pokémon Center and met Manon-kun crying. She told me everything. And now we are here to help you'' Daigo explained.

''Do you have a plan to stop Fleur-de-lis?'' Alan asked curious.

Daigo nodded.

''Interesting. Tell me your plan to stop me Daigo-san'' Fleur-de-lis, who had just entered the room, demanded smirking.

''As if we would tell you our plan'' Manon shouted angry.

Fleur-de-lis stayed unimpressed by that.

''Alan you battle Fleur-de-lis-san while me and Manon-kun will take care of his subordinates'' Daigo explained to him.

He looked shortly to Manon.

''Don't worry, she stays with me. I'll keep her safe'' Daigo said.

Alan nodded and went over to Fleur-de-lis.

''I challenge you to a battle Fleur-de-lis'' Alan said serious.

''You want to battle me?'' Fleur-de-lis asked arrogantly.

''Did you forget how it ended the last time you battled me?'' he added smirking.

''No, but I'm much stronger now'' Alan said confident.

''Is that so? Then follow me'' Fleur-de-lis ordered.

Alan followed him through the door on the right side.

''Alan!'' Manon called and wanted to run after him, but was hold back by Daigo. She looked at him with a worried expression.

''Manon-kun, I promised him to keep you safe and that I stay by your side. To keep this promise you mustn't run after him'' Daigo said calmly.

''But'' Manon said concerned.

''He'll be fine. You know him better than I. He is strong'' Daigo said gentle.

''You're right. He will win against Fleur-de-lis-san'' Manon said determined.

Then many people entered the room from different sides. These were the subordinates of Fleur-de-lis, who were called via Holo Caster. Daigo released his different colored Metagross from its Pokéball and Manon did the same with Fla-chan, her Flabebe. While Daigo only needed Metagross to fight Manon used Fla-chan and Hari-san at the same time.