Fault in our harts

.. i've never written fanfic before, so whatever. here ya go.

It had started out as just another, normal date night. "The Fault in our Stars" had just been released, and Hannah, being the John Green fan she was, insisted that she take Mamrie to see it. Like any couple, they walk into the theater holding hands, as any couple does, and approach the register to purchase the tickets.
"I'd like two for The Fault in our Stars, please," Hannah says.
"Uh, alright. Who have you got with you tonight?" questions the cashier.
"My girlfriend, Mamrie, she's such a doll." Mamrie blushes.
"Girlfriend? You're saying that you think you're just going to walk in here with your little faggot girlfriend and watch a movie in MY theater? We don't want your kind in here. You're a disgrace. Get out now," he demands.
"I'm sorry, but i think we have just as much of a right as any straight couple to come here and see a movie. Now give us our tickets."
Hannah pulls some cash out of her wallet and hands it to the cashier, but is slapped in the face and has her money taken from her and ripped to shreds.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Mamrie shouts as she held Hannah's head close to her chest. Hannah was the perfect height to snuggle her head right on top of Mamrie's breasts. She hugs Hannah tight and suggests that they go home for the night. As they walk back to their apartment, Mamrie puts her arm around Hannah and whispers in her ear, "Don't worry about it, babe. You're absolutely perfect to me, and that's all that matters. Fuck him, anyway." Hannah, feeling exceptionally witty replies, "No, I don't think I want to fuck him.. but fucking you, on the other hand, sounds extremely tempting right now." Approaching their apartment, they look at each other and smirk, and run inside.
Catching her breath, Mamrie pins Hannah down on the bed, pushing her short blonde hair out of her face. "What are you waiting for?" Hannah teases. Hannah runs her hands down Mamrie's sides, causing her spine to tingle and hair to stand on end. She grabs the bottom of Mamrie's dress and brings it over her head. As mamrie sits there, nearly naked, Hannah slowly slides her hands around Mamrie's torso, undoing her bra, and throwing it across the room. Mamrie pulls Hannah's grey beanie down over her eyes as she slips Hannah's shirt off. She slides the beanie back up, kisses Hannah softly, and whispers gently in her ear, "You're in for a treat....."