Just a little more

Mamries PoV :
Once we both had are energy back we both get back to it, I lay on the bed first as Hannah straddles over me and starts leaving kisses on my neck and all the way down. Slowly kissing the inside of my thighs I felt her breath as a sensation. Han then looked up at me as if asking for my approval so I nod, she starts sucking around my clit as if to tease me 'I giggled' then she licked into my hole again and again a soft wet pleasure. She stopped and sucked hard on my clit " fuck " I moaned both in pain and pleasure. wittingly Hannah replies " hold it in babes we haven't even started yet"  I shake my head.
Hannah stopped cloning of the bed she goes searching in the draws, to find a strap on which I had no idea existed. She turns round "iv saved this just for you" I smile uncontrollably... I didn't think she'd do this for me Hannah Sadducees me "you ready for something wild?" I nod speechless.
He pumped herself into me I scream. She started slowly fucking me, I felt comfortable, she slowly trusts harder and further into me. I beg "FASTER PLEASE!" She starts to go faster and faster "ohh...ohh...ahh give it to me ..!!" I moaned like never before this was new to me but I loved it.
The bed bounced up and down and so did our bodies, as I got more wet and horny. I felt that I was close. She slowed down as if to fuck with me so I wouldn't, she grabbed my breast, softly squeezing slowly then all at once she pumps hard for a min I scream out in orgasm while she carries on pumping for a while. I wasn't stopping her, she finally pulls out "you think I'm finished" she says while giving me a glare she lifts my head and shoves my mouth around the cock I chock several times until she releases and I flop back into the pillows she lays by my side "I like u rough mistress Han" I say twisting her nipples "ohh do u know my little bitch" u better be ready next time because it'll be me In charge all the time!"